Where all infected

After we fled the farm some of us made it to a highway. I stayed in the car and watched Rick and Hershel go back and forth about rather or not there should go back and look for the others.

Before and decisions were made I heard the sound of a motorcycle getting closer. I looked out the window and saw it was my dad, I got out of the car and ran to him.

Once he got off the bike I noticed Carol I think her name was her off the back of it. She gave me a sad smile and a slit wave. I reciprocated the motion and then continued to my dad.

"Ya alright?" He just asked looking towards me.

"I'm still alive right" I just shrugged my shoulders. He just rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him.

"We need to find the rest" Rick stated. We all looked around noticing that we were the only ones here.

"I'll go back an look for em" Dad pitched in.
Wait I don't want him to go, the farm is over run he could get killed. I pulled on his arm and looked at him in disagreement.

"I can't ask you..." the sound of other cars stoped Rick in his sentence.

When the cars stoped, we all realized it was the rest of  there group. Well I guess I apart of this group now so the rest of MY group. Wow that sounds weird.

Well it was all the group minus Andrea.
"Where's Andrea?" Rick asked

"She pushed me out of the way from a bunch of walkers, she got swarmed. I couldn't see if she made it out" Carol said sadly.

"We should go back!" Someone said

"We don't even know if she's still alive or even there" Rick pointed out.
I just watched everyone go back and forth until they decided to keep moving forward.

———————————————————————————

Eventually we ran out of gas and had to flag down the rest of the crew. Everyone got out of there vehicles and gathered around Rick.

"We can't keep going like this, were almost out of gas over here" (sorry if I get the dialogue wrong and scenes wrong, I haven't seen this season in a long time)

"Rick we need to find a place to stay for the winter we can't stay out in the open" Lori said holding onto Carl.

A lot of stuff and things were thrown at Rick mostly ideas of where we could stay for the winter. A lot of them were to find housings and crash there. I would put in an idea but I don't think they would take any of my ideas.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when everyone started to argue.

"What do you mean where all infected?!?!" What! How? Why? After everything that's happened this is how we get paid?

"Before we left the CDC Jenner told me that even if we die of natural causes, were gonna come back."

"Man this is bullshit! Why'd you think this was a good idea to keep from us, huh?!" My dad got up and shoved Rick causing him to stumble backwards. In return he just held his hand up and said something that I shouldn't be happy about but I am.

"I killed Shane"

A lot of shocked reactions happened and a whole lot of yelling. I threw my hands up to my ears and just stayed like that till they stoped. I always hated when people argued.

I uncovered my ears and caught Rick say,

"My hands are clean. Maybe you people are better off without me. Go ahead, I say there's a place for us, but maybe maybe it's just another pipe dream. Maybe maybe I'm fooling myself again. Why don't you Why don't you go and find out yourself? Send me a postcard. Go on, there's the door. You can do better?Let's see how far you get.No takers? Fine.
But get one thing straight you're staying.

This isn't a democracy anymore."

Hi guys so here's an actual chapter! I know right the last actually chapter I posted I was over a year and a half ago! But here we are now! I just want to say that I never thought I'd get over 1k reads!!! That's insane to me! I hope you guys enjoy this because this chapter is my birthday present to you guys for being so patient!! Oh yea today 10/04/19 is my 18th birthday!!! Just wanted to say that lol