Stay strong babygirl

I woke up to someone lifting me up
"What the..."

"We're deciding I you can stay in our group" Rick said

"Oh, by the way I can walk you know" I said because he was still carrying me.

"Oh, yea sorry" He said putting me down.

"Where's my dad?"

"He went hunting"

"So he doesn't know this is happening?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because" He said stopping and standing in front of me "because if the group votes you out then he's not going to let that happen"

"Oh" I muttered
We continued to walk to the house, it's so big. We walked inside and everyone was staring at me.

"Uh...hi" I stuttered

"Hi, I'm Carl" a little boy said walking up to me.

"Lori"

"Carol"

"T-dog"

"Glen"

"Shane" I shuttered at him

"Andrea"

"Dale"

"Hershel"

"Maggie" she smiled at me

"Beth"

"Patrica"(I don't know if that's how you spell her name)
They were all so nice, I really hope they let me stay.

"Claire, and I hope you let me stay but if you don't then I completely understand" I said.

"Well lets get this over with" rick pointed at Maggie "yes or no"

"Yes"
Then he pointed at Carl
"No"
Hershel "no, I'm sorry" Lori "no" dale "yes" Beth "yes" t-dog "no" glen "no" andrea "yes" shane "no" carol "no" Patricia "no"

I started to cry
Rick turned to me

"I'm sorry but you can't..."

"What the hell is this bullshit?" My dad yelled slamming the door open.

"We has to take a vote to see if she could stay or not, the vote was no"

"Bullshit, she ain't leavin." They all started to argue.

I wished they would stop, I wanted to cry but I couldn't in front of my dad. No one was paying attention to me so I looked to the door and snuck out and ran to the shed.

When I got there I climbed up the ladder, I sat there and balled my eyes out. When I finally stopped crying I looked around and saw a blanket. So I crawled over to it and drifted to sleep. I felt a tear run down my cheek before I closed my eyes.

_______________________________
(Daryl's POV)

I was so pissed at this group, they think they can just off my daughter like that. I wanted to kill Rick for allowing this.

"Come on Claire we're leavin" I yelled out.
I looked over and she wasn't there.
"What the hell, we're is she" I pointed at Rick

"What do you mean?" He questioned walking over to we're I was. "Oh shit, Glen, and you let's go, we have to find her before her old group does"
We ran out of the house and went to the woods, I was in the lead because I can track but I wasn't picking anything up.

"Hey guys I've got something" Glen yelled out. We ran over to him to see a walker that looked just like Claire

"No"I muttered and I shot it in the head. I ran over to the body and flipped it over.
I sighed in relief that it wasn't her.
_______________________________
We've been out for the hole day looking for her, it was getting dark so we started to walk back when I had a thought.

"Hey did anyone check the shed?"

"No why"

"Shit" I said and started running to the shed, glen got there first and he threw open the door and ran inside I was next to follow. Glen went up the ladder while I searched the bottom.

"Pstts hey Daryl, there's something up here you might want" he whispered to me while smiling

"What is it?"

"Shhh keep your voice down" he said while climbing down the ladder.
I ran up the ladder, it was Claire she was asleep. Thank god, I carefully walked over to her, I didn't want to wake her. I sat down and moved her head so that her head was on my leg and I played with her hair.

"Hey did...." rick yelled

"Shut up" I hissed.

"Sorry, I cannot believe she stayed after we kicked her out. I thought she would've gone somewhere else but no she stayed" he said while climbing up the ladder. He sat next to us. "Look she's proved that she can be trusted she can stay if she wants" he smiled at me.
I'm glad he said that, I liked this group even if they got on my nerves, but I still didn't want to leave.

"Good cause if not we was gonna leave anyway, you can leave now"

"Ok I'm going"

"Stay strong babygirl" I whispered into her ear then leaning back and drifted off to sleep.

I hope u guys liked it, I'm not good at writing Daryl but I'll get there😝