The Unicpeted Happened

Daisy POV
I was watching the latest video on Sabres Channel that he has a girlfriend. Which kinda made me jealous, which I didn't like it. Minecon started tomorrow and I'm at a hotel and you know who shows up Saber and his girlfriend Alexa is her name. Moose yes he's my best friend as well as Sabers, I known him since grade 2. "Hey you look jealous" he said nudging me a little and yes he knows about my little crush towards Saber. "No" that all I say before I walk up to Moose and I's shared Room with two bedrooms. "Look Daisy, I know your jealous...." then I was crying because my best friend was on his side. "Hi I'm Alexa your Daisy and Moose right" that's all she needed to say before I open the door and close it again. "Did I say something" I hear Alexa say "no she's just upset about her family" Moose lied to her. "Oh I'll be off then see you two tomorrow" "bye Alexa"

Moose POV

Daisy let me in about ten minutes after Alexa left. "Hey why di......" she cut me by saying. "We should make them jealous of us" "Why" "because I think Alexa likes you more than Saber" she finishes saying. That was a perfect idea "we should put this plan into affect tomorrow" I say and she nods. "Oh Moose thank you for lieing for me, you didn't have to that" "that's what friends are for"

*a/n I need a someone to make a plan for Daisy and Moose so they don't get caught right away*