MineCon Year Two Day 1 Part 1

Daisy's POV

After Saber and I got to our hotel room. We got to the hotel around 10:30 the night before and we were tired.

            Saber's POV

When the bus stopped at the hotel Daisy was fast asleep. Shark had come with us, same with Unspeakable. So they had our bags, "two room for 5 days,  please and thank you" Nathan (unspeakable) Said. "Certainly here or the four key cards" the front desk person said "Saber and Daisy are in room 210 and Nathan and Shark are in room 216" she added on. Nathan took the key cards and let me into Daisy and I's room and layed the cards on my luggage. "See you two in the morning" Nathan said "same if I can get her up" I replied.

*The next morning at 6:30*

            Daisy POV

I got up with the alarm going off. "Hey babe it's time for MineCon" since we were cuddling I turn in spot and kiss him rather ruff. "Um" was his only answer before kissing back with the same amount of ruffness. Then he crawled on top of me and kissed down my neck to my coller bone. "S-Saber not n-now we're at a-a h-hotel" "but I like it" Saber was still asleep. Sleeping now are we, since he was on top I started to take of my button up top. Then I rethought it "Hey babe can we do this later" then he clasped on me. "Ough" about 30 mins later he woke up. "Why am I on you" S said "well you were sleeping and you ended up kissing my collor bone" "Sorry babe, let's get changed" I agreed. When we got dressed I jumped when Saber come up behind me and kissed my neck. "Babe can you help me with remembering for my panel tomorrow" he stated "that's tomorrow Babe. I'll help you tonight ok, now get ready because I have a panel today" "okay" with that we were at the fount doors for the sercuity let us in, which they did.