MineCon Day 1 Part 2

Moose's POV
The look on Saber's face. He was confused that Daisy and I started dating all of a sudden. "Saber Hey Saber it's rude to stare" Daisy kinda yelled. "Sorry, I'm kinda surprised that you two are dating" he said kinda jealous. "Hey Moose can I talk with you alone" she said has we were all walking to the food court. "Yeah, we'll see you guys later" "okay see ya"

*5mins later*

"What's wrong" "something is up. Like with Saber, he would never act like this....." she paused then started up again "I also noticed something on the back of his neck" "you think Alexa is minecontorling him" she responded with a nod.

           Daisy POV

I wasn't the only one whom thought this. Shark had pulled Moose and I off to the side saying he saw a cip or something on his neck. "Okay I have a plan. Shark you deseact Alexa with something and Moose and I well try to get that thing off Saber" I said that when I saw Saber and Alexa head towards his panel. "Follow me" Shark went to find Alexa since Moose and I have the same panel with Saber. "We welcome three Favourite YouTubers. So come on up FaverMySaber, ItsMooseCraft and Diasy325-PlayzMinecraftandMore" the three of us come onto the stage. When all of us got sheeted Moose sat on the right side of Saber and I sat beside Moose. "Hey do you think this will work" Moose whispered to me.

             Sharks POV

I saw Alexa backstage and I called her over because I wasn't allowed back there. "Hey what's up" "May we walk around a little" I asked "sure" we started to walk around and I noticed the same cip on Alexa as I did on Saber. "May I ask were you got that neet tattoo." "I don't know but I need help to get this cip off" "Okay come with me" I said and luckily she follows.

*1hr later*

"Ow" "Sorry and there" I say putting a bandage on the wound. "Now we help Saber" "argeed."