MinCon Year Two

Daisy POV

It's been about three months since that incident at Minecon, and three months since he asked me to be his girl.

Saber's POV
*one year later*
"Beep Beep Beep" I rolled over to turn off the alarm. Then I realized it was me and Daisy's one year anniversary and I wanted to do something for her. "Hey D wake up I have something for you" when I said that she shoot right up. "Fudge got up to fast" she said holding her head. Yes with her that's how I get her up. "So, want to go to a restaurant I'll pay" I said and kissed her. "Maybe. Happy one year anniversary babe" "love you too" we kissed again, then the doorbell rang. "I got it" I say getting up. "Moose hey why are you here early" "Minecon is in two days le..." "Babe is that Moose" Daisy yells from the stairs. "Hey Girl" they hugged. "Come in, we were planning to go tomorrow" Daisy replies to Moose's question. "Do you need something to eat" she was tired because it was 6:30 in the morning. "Ah sure but I can make it you look tired" Moose knows she hates cooking at 6 in the morning. "Hey babe what restaurant were you thinking" Daisy said hugging me, "I was thinking the fancy one downtown" kissing her afterwards. "I love you S" S was my nickname to her and D was my nickname to me. "I love you to D" "as much as I like cooking I don't like you two doing that" Moose said kinda jealous. "Someone is jealous that his best friend from gr 2 has a boyfriend" Daisy was now teasing him.

Moose POV

After about an hr I left to get to the airport for my flight to Texas. Yeah I was jealous that both my friends are dating but I am happy that they have each other.

Text
S- Saber
M- Moose

M- you better not hurt her or I'll hurt you
S- I won't and someone is over protective
M- I have known her since grade 2 dude and she has a fragile heart.
S- I know she is sitting beside me right now.
M- well she does
M- see ya my plan is here.
S- bye see u at minecon

With that I turned off my phone and got on the plan.