MinCon Day 1 Part 3

Daisy's POV
After what happened earlier today with Shark and Alexa. She told us that someone took both her and Saber and put those cips in their necks but she can't remember why. "Okay so we need to get Saber here" everyone agreed. "Hey Daisy can I talk to you for a second" Alexa stops me why'll Moose and Shark continue to walk. "When me and Saber were trapped he said he likes you a-and I took h-him from you..." "Hey Alexa it's not your fault it was the cip" when I said that she hugged me "also stop trying to make me jealous with you and Moose dating and I do like him.." "I will" we caught up with Moose and Shark. "Hey Moose the plan can stop Alexa knows" "Okay" Moose replied "wait you two aren't actually dating" Shark sounded shocked. Moose and I shook our heads yes. "Alexa you left without telling me where you were.." Alexa punched Saber dead in the nose knocking him out. "Sorry my bad" Alexa said "Okay... let's take him to your room Alexa" since we were at the hotel. "Moose and Shark pick him up" they both picked up Saber and helped him to the elevator.

*1hr later*

We got the cip out of Saber.

*3hrs later*

"MOOSE, HE'S UP GET A GLASS OF WATER" I yell as Moose comes in with a glass of water. "Hey Saber" when I say that he starts to sit up. "Hey careful, how are you feeling" "sore" he replies. "Well Alexa did hit you in the nose and we, well I mean Shark pulled out the cip that was in your neck" Alexa comes in when Moose said that. "Hey what happened" "I don't remember either Saber" Alexa replies. "Daisy can I ask you something" "ask away Saber" Moose and Alexa walk out, so we can have some peace and quiet. "Would you be my girlfriend" "yes I will Saber, what about Alexa though" "good question, I'll make a video saying I have broken up with her and say you are my girl and..." I cut him of by kissing him. "You lips are soft" he said braking the kiss.