MinCon Day 1 (putting plan into action)

Daisy POV

"Beep Beep" I turn the alarm off and wake up Moose. "Hey Moose it's time to get up for Minecon" "I don't wanna" he mumbled. "Remember the plan, we where going to make Alexa and Saber jealous today" then he shot up "Oh fudge now I'm dizzy" he said holding his head. "You should've sat up to quietly, now get ready." He nodded and went to get changed.

*hour later*

"Moose let's go we will be late" I yelled at him. "I'm coming" he said walking out of the bathroom l. It was 7:30 in the morning and we had to be there at 8:00. But it only took an 5 minute walk so we where half hr early. "Hey Daisy don't you think this plan will work. Like I mean Saber told me he doesn't get jealous easily" "well Moose we would have to try a little more" I replied to Moose's question. "Now hold my hand to make it more realistic that we're dating" he nodded had went for it. "Thanks for being there I needed you to be Moose" "no problem Daisy, you would do the same to me if I had a problem" "true".

We went in and saw that everything was set up. "You look like you haven't been here in years" "Well I haven't been here in about two years " I replied. "Hey guys" both Moose and I turn too see Saber and his new girlfriend Alexa. "Hey Saber and Alexa. You probably didn't know but Daisy and I are dating now" Moose said. I was happy that Moose said it and not me.