Me....

Hmm mm..... Dont know where to start from but I will start from somewhere .....
My name is Annabelle but friends call me Ann except my parents....I have two younger brothers(George and martins) and a dog(scubby).
People call it inferiority complex but I take as being different... I dont have much friends lonely can say that again .....

A very bright Monday I woke did normal morning routine and went down the stairs , mum and my brothers were already almost done with their breakfast ,and I slid onto the chair between George and martins both eyes on me.....what you all staring at? while scuddy raised his head up from it feeding bowl yawning . They both replied nothing and I said better...Good morning mum,My mum is fashion designer recognized in some places and with connections too... morning Annabelle, how was your night ? Okay mum....Dad coming down the stairs with his briefcase dressed in suit  Dad is a lawyer , I mean he is good at what he does...morning kids and I said morning dad am not a kid no more am 17 and in senior year at high school...I know but you are still my kid ....brings on a grin on his face ....George rose up followed by martins and they both kissed mum goodbye....George call out to me  Anna see you soon ..yeah see you soon martins too said as they followed dad to the front door and left .....Mum hurried me up so as not to get dumped by the school bus. ....bye mum I said and left the house.

When I alighted from the school bus in front of Starlight high school I took a deep breath and thought today is gonna be a long day......Oops forgot to tell ya am also an athlete i specialize in 100meter, 800meter and relay races and have represented SLHS couple of times and at least taken first or second position was good at that it made me popular in a different way .....I mean people dont like to mingle with me in school because  I just go solo and dont really embrace people....

I walked to my locker to pick up few things l"ll be needing throughout the day..I heard a voice behind me and turned to see who was there.... Hi Anna.. It Was Maya I can say she is the only one am close to in school, she average height not too fat not too slim with little curves coming out her hips , she has blonde hair like mine with blue eyes my own eyes are brown, she is beautiful u can say that again.

Hey Maya ....how was the weekend she replied fun for me and you know it ...but Anna why are you always all by yourself ,you dont even come for just sleep overs its not good for you and I told her you know i've gat to read and study and said you've done enough of that Anna just be yourself and a normal teenager.... I shrugged and said I wonder how we even became close cause you know am damn boring to be....Maya interrupted me and said dont say babe , you I like you for who you are and I know one day you will change and I blushed...awwn tnks girl you always gat my back and we high fived...

In class Maya sits in front of my desk while I sit at the back... I hated early morning maths class but I just usually scale through somehow.

As Ms Patrick was teaching and blabbing.....Lols Johnny the boy sitting besides was busy throwing tiny papers at me trying to get my attention and if he did he uses both hands to form love shape and I just shake my head at him....well johnny is always like that till the end of the class he pisses me off and I dont like him for that...

After a while the door to the class opened and a 6 feet tall boy ,brown eyes black hair with slightly built body , haaaandsome walked into the class and I was like wow!!! He introduced himself as Jake.

At the dinning hall I couldn't stop thinking about Jake the handsome one ...Maya just snapped me out of my thinking...Hey girl wat're ruminating about and I said nothing and she nope its lie ..its written all over your face Anna tell me the truth.. I said OK OK I give up Jake the new boy in our class is what is going on.  and she said are you kidding you like Jake she said with a surprised expression and I tapped her I didnt say that and she said really??? But Anna dont you think its awkward accepting a student into a senior class at this final year at SLHS...and I said thats true uhmmm its a little disturbing...
As we finished lunch and finished classes I bid Maya goodbye and went to catch the school bus before it leaves.

As I sat near the window looking out through to the sky...and a voice just spoke can I sit beside you and before I could answer I was surprised to see Jake and I said stammering yo-you can you can .....and he said thanks ,am Jake am new here while offering me his hand and I said Hy am Annabelle while shaking him and said I know you were in my class today and he said sorry didnt notice ,you know am new here and was sitting in front ...and I said yeah you probably won't notice I sat at the back ..and he said okay nice to me you and I said still feeling maybe Happy, awkward ,shy or whatever same....As the bus started moving we both felt silent.

Alright this is my first story here on wattpad please!!! Read it and enjoy and vote...
Pls comment and no rude comments pls correct me in a good way cause corrections are allowed.  

Watch out for The next chapter...Thanks❤❤❤