SOMETHING IS CHANGING.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS.......YAY! SO HAPPY...MAKE SURE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER....✌✌✌

Last week was okay, would say ...Since I and Jake did his maths assignment together last week Tuesday we became quite good friends exactly a week ago ...

This Tuesday night was interesting to me as me,mum,dad and my brothers sat on the couches in the living room and jesting while watching TV and eating popcorn....

'Annabelle you seem more happy and smiley these days..what happened while I was not around' my mum asked me.....she was sitting next to me,while dad was on another couch sitting in between George and martins....

'Mum is it a Crime to become smiley and all, after all you would say my face is too Blank' I smirked.....

My mum was laughing at me while moving closer to me and Hugging me

'Annabelle, all I just want from you is to be happy and you should try to loosen up and baby dont look down on yourself, you know mommy loves you' she told me smiling so wide...

I was so flushed and happy at what she said ....

'Thanks so much mom,I love you too' i said as I pecked her cheeks...

Then my dad and my brothers started giggling so loud and I shot them a stern look and they all burst into laughter....

'You better tell us what is making you smiley these days' martins spoke up

'Shut up mart,just keep quiet'

'Hey Anna dont shut him up,its not a bad question'. George said....

'You guys should stop pissing me off' I said as dad started talking ....

'Easy easy kiddo, no one is pissing you off , they care about their big sister thats all, just cool down before you Burst' my dad said smiling...

'Yeah annabelle, we all love you'...martins told me grinning.....

'Whatever' I said half smiling as I stood up ready to go to bed....

'Going to bed?'...my dad asked...

'Yes dad today was hectic and I have early morning training tomorrow, remember its Wednesday tomorrow'...

Dad nodded in agreement..'thats true kiddo, do have a goodnight rest,I love you'

'Love you too dad, Night mum, night guys'

They all echoed goodnight as I exited the living room,running up the stairs in a playful manner.....

As i got to my room,I picked up my cellphone to check for missed calls and messages,just then Jake's message popped up....and I was feeling somewhat happy as I was stroking my blonde hair ....

Jake

Hey? Just wanted to check on you...see you in sch tommorow....

I was happy ...cause at least he cared, I thought while smiling.... Then I replied him....

Me

Am good....yeah See you tomorrow.....

Then I locked my cellphone And dropped it as I jumped on my bed and wrapping myself with the duvet....

I loved Wednesdays at school, bcus its the day I got to do what I love to do best apart from academics alone......

As I was changing in the changing room to a sports bra a tight, then grabbing my water bottle and my spikes, then Nina walked up to me changed already...Nina is half american and half Brazilian,she is a pretty good runner too and she does long jump too, she is so tall with long legs....she has a black short hair which suited her.....