THOUGHTS....

As I got down from the bus, I started to think about Jake again, his personality,politeness,comportment. Even though I barely know him not even up to 24hrs...but his thought filled up my head. As I walked through the front door scubby came to me waging its tail in welcoming me and I bent to rub its fur As I  heard footsteps coming out of the kitchen I stood up as scubby ran towards George and martins...hey guys I said and they both replied hy Anna..where is mum? And George answered me that she left a note saying went to Dubai to get stuffs for work and will be back till weekend...martins signed unhappily and said but today is Monday am gonna miss mum and I said dont worry we still got dad..yes of course we do,its not like she is staying there forever George spoke up and martins smiled....Guys I will be up in my room I told them while grabbing a piece of pizza on the counter in the kitchen and they said going over to Justin's house(George's bestie) bye guys I said while going upstairs.

As I woke up around past 9 in the night, I went into my bathroom to wash my face while I remembered that I had tons of assignment to do, I left the bathroom,picked up my backpack from on the bed and sat on the chair in my reading corner. Am not really good at school stuffs but at least I am above an average student, I do study too and I read novels a lot.

After I finished my assignments, I looked at the time it was already past 10 and I signed Uhmm.. I left my room going downstairs to the kitchen to get water from the refrigerator I stumbled at my dad.Hey dad and he replied hey kiddo and I frowned a little while he put on a grin. How was your day I said , he said busy as usual and he said what about you? Hectic Monday dad. My dad is closer to me than mum so I usually open up to him sometimes .what are you doing up so late he asked...wanna get water dad feeling thirsty after tons of assignments.. oh nerdy nerd he said teasingly.. I said dad thats not true...then my dad asked so any cool news today at school? I smiled not really dad, you better open up Annabelle you are smiling , I said OK dad will tell you as we moved to the kitchen,I grabbed water from the refrigerator and sat beside dad at the counter.

After I told dad about Jake and all, he was smiling and he said my girl is now becoming a girl and I was like dad comon stop its not what you think..just excited that you like a guy which is so unusual of you he said, and I shrugged and said dad..and he interrupted Jake must really be charming he said grinning...I raised my hand but he won't let me talk and I gave up smiling ....dad said when you guys are finally dating make sure you introduce him to me and your mum,he said while standing up to leave for his room..Goodnight kiddo, night dad I said as he left.I stood up smiling and thinking more about Jake while leaving for my room too.

Gat nothing much to say, and hope you enjoyed it .

Watch out for the next chapter ....pls share,comment and vote.

Thanks✌✌✌❤❤❤