THE KISS.....

👆👆👆👆
What Nina looks like.......

Jake's POV

Today is Thursday and I am damn happy that the week is coming to an end...I have been thinking all through the week on how to ask Anna out at least she is being a cool,loving,beautiful person to me and I have being liking her since we met in the school bus and we've known each other for well over two months now and we still got like two months left at least.....

I snapped out of my thoughts looking around while waiting for Anna,then I spotted her walking towards me with maya ...of cause I was infront of  her locker..

'Hey girls'

They chroused smiling 'morning'

Then Anna spoke up looking surprised would say

'What are you doing in front of my locker'

I ruffled my hair for like the 100th time..'I want to tell you something Anna'

'Go on Jake' she told me with a questioning look...then Maya spoke up

'Gotta go, Anna let's meet up during lunch,bye Jake'

'Bye maya'....Anna said and I waved at Maya as she left us......

'Speak up Jake,we gonna be late for class'

'Uhm-hm,Anna' I signed

'Yes Jake' she answered with that killer smile that captivates my heart always...

'I was th-thinking that you would be free on Friday night an-and we could both see a movie and get something to eat' I said shyly.....

'Thats tomorrow right'

'Yes'

'I don't think I have anything to do. so I guess its a yes'

She was smiling as she replied me and I was feeling like the luckiest Jake to be alive yay!!!

'Thanks Anna I will pick you up by 8'

'See you then'

'Alright anna' I said to her smile written all over my face and I had the bell.  dang dang!!!

'Gotta go Jake see you later' she said as she was closing her locker....

'Okay Anna'

Then we both left to different directions......

Annabelle's POV

I could not wait for this class to be over so as to get to the dinning hall and break the news to Maya...And  i could hear the bell ....sweet!!! I said to myself happily rushing to pack my stuffs into my backpack......

'Hey Maya' I said as I sat opposite her and I was so smiling that my lips could so expand and will not return back to its original form....

'Hey girl why are you smiling like you just won a bet'

'Guess what Maya'

'Spill the beans girl'

'Jake just asked me to see a movie with him tomorrow' I told her

'Finally' she said raising up her hands in excitement

'I told you that Jake likes you back ,but you were always doubting me Anna ,told you so'

'Am happy Maya ,I am so happy'

'Its worth it girl'

'Oh Maya What am I gonna wear and hair oh my goodness'