Jake's Problems

Jake's POV

I so much love how my relationship with Annabelle is working out,I so much love her,I go to her house to see her since she came back from the hospital, well her house is like a second home to me since mine is a trash den.

My Dad turned into an alcoholic since the day my Mum left him.
My mum left dad because he is holding her back from her dreams my mum is an actress and a popular and famous one but dad could not handle kissing scenes, and other romantic stuffs in movies so cause of that dad use to beat her and say mean things to her especially calling her a slut.
Dad asked her her to quit one-day but mum totally disagreed which turned into a really big fight as my mum almost loose her life that day but thank God I was old enough to call the ambulance and cook up a story to the police but since that day I never heard from my mum the which is now a famous Elena Dallas,a movie star..
Mum hasn't called me even when she became famous and powerful that's why the reason why I hate her,she practically abandoned me.

Well back to dad, after he became an alcoholic he lost his job and he comes home late in the night reeking of alcohol, it has become part of him now,he can't do without alcohol for a day,he sleeps mostly throughout the day due to hangovers but goes out to bars to wallow in alcohol again, well this is his daily routine and the worst part is anytime I cross his part after he comes back from the bar then definitely am gonna get hit by him,he blames me for letting mum leave him and pouring out all the anger on me.
Getting hit by my Dad has become a norm too cause I had no choice than to take the heat,no where to run to and my aunt which is my dad's younger sister that I can turn too only sends me money monthly since dad is not working but she doesn't want me to come running to her, she always says that am a man that I can cope all by myself and I can't involve the cops too cause he his at least my father and hope he will change one-day..

But after I came back from Anna's house yesterday which was Friday night I did not expect my dad to be home early cause hellooo its Friday night.
I just walked pass him thinking he has passed out due to the way he sprawled himself on the couch and then I had my name.

'Jake where the hell have you been, and where are you coming from this late?'he asks as he stands up staggering on his feet it was then I knew he was sooooo drunk and am done for
'Answer me son'he barked
'i don't have to answer that, where I go is none of your business'i say getting angry
'oh really, it's my business son and you're late'
'Dad it's just past eight,its not too late'i say getting really angry
'Don't tell me that Jake am the parent here'he says as he moves closer to me as I can smell him reek of alcohol
'I don't think so dad'i scoff'i have been cleaning up your mess and even give you part of the money aunt Claire sends to me but you spend it on alcohols dad, you waste the money and you come home passed out on the floor with your vomit all over the place, see am more like the parent here'i spit in anger at the top of my voice then I hear him laughing hysterically and he suddenly stops
'You are so much in trouble for yelling and your dad'he yells back at me as he grabs my hair and pull angrily,he then pushes me the floor and unbuckled his belt as he started hitting me with the buckle part of the belt I cry out in pain but he won't stop,he throws the belt to floor and starts to kick me everywhere he then grabbed me from the floor and dragged me outside and flinged me across the street and started cursing..

'Am the parent here Jake and I hope you see that clearly,you also don't yell at your father its so rude'he spits out angrily as I begin to loose consciousness'I hate you and I hate Elena, you even helped her to escape,you deserved to be punished for that brat, you should have followed her you little demon, imagine the mother you helped to escape has even abandoned you,such a looser'he says and continues to rant angrily as I finally passed out......

I wake up and all I could see is a white ceiling as my eyes flutters, I notice people hovering over me and they are talking but I can't hear them,I can't really open my eyes I just let them close again and I  zoned out again...

When I woke up this time I was able to open my eyes without issues and I realized i was in an hospital but all part of my body hurts,my eyes are swollen I also feel headache, i wonder who brought me to the hospital but am so thankful to the person.

I turn my head slowly to my left and there I saw Annabelle in her wheelchair while placing her head on the bed asleep,I couldn't believe my eyes,I mean how did she know I was here, how did she find me,I reached out to remove the strand of hair covering her face as I smile,I was so happy she was here I think i feel like the headache has disappeared...then she stirred and turned.. finally she woke up and raised her head slowly to look at me as tears roll down her cheeks.

'Jake you're awake'she says in tears as I reach out to her and embrace her despite the pain I was feeling.

What a sad chapter, felt like crying as I was writing this chapter but I hope its for the better...
Just keep on following the story.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment your heart feels... Love y'all ✌️✌️✌️😘