Lots of Love❤️

After we left the park playing around and fooling around,we decided to find to find a nearby restaurant for dinner then we remembered mum's lasagna and we turned back home. Everyone was already settled at the dinning room even Dad was back from work except for Jake and I but we joined them after helping mum finish up in the kitchen.

We started eating quietly and peacefully until Dad spoke up

"How was your day everyone?" He said with little fatigue lacing his voice and I wonder why, mum spoke up first telling Dad all she told me earlier while my brothers replied okay and fine, scuddy even barked at Dad answering his questions lols... And I told him about going to the park today and Jake replied him fine too and a moment of silence followed before mum spoke up too.

"And how was your day too honey? you look stressed out"
"Well work was so hectic and my stressful look is the result of an hectic day, but don't worry I'll get better"
"Don't worry I'll help you get better, just finish up your dinner" and mum winked at Dad

"Ewww, we're gonna throw up Mum"George said with an irritated look on his face as the rest of us burst into laughter

"Whatever"Dad said admist laughter"Jake hope you're good?"

"Yeah sure I'm"
"Good to hear that son, how was school today too?"

There was no response from Jake till we heard him sniffling and trying to cover up while wiping his face with his hands and then my heart melted seeing the one I so love in tears I held his hands under the table to comfort him and then he spoke up trying not to tear up

"School was fine"he answered in a shaky voice"It's just that my own parents don't even ask me these type of questions and now suddenly someone is asking and it feels so new to me an-and" he broke into tears in front of everyone I squeezed his hands harder and tried to hug him but Mum and Dad beat me to it, oh what a breathtaking scene to behold by now I was also in tears.

"Don't worry Jake, you're a family now okay?  you don't need tears cause you'll be getting a lot of affection from us, you're a good person and I can't open my eyes to see you suffer in the hands of your father,you are safe here trust me Jake"and Mom said

"Its okay son,brace up yourself you're a fine young man and you're welcomed here okay? Now clean up those tears and finish up dinner"dad said too while patting his back.

"Thanks alot am so much grateful to this wonderful Hagins family"he said now smiling

"You're welcome son"Dad replied him standing up preparing to go to his room, mum also stood up too and they walked out of the dinning room telling us their goodnights.

"Jake can you please wheel my sister to her room, martins and I will do the dishes and clean up"George said standing up starting to clear the table and I knew instantly that they wanted me to keep Jake's company before going to bed

"Goodnight Annie and Jakie"martins piped up playfully as I glared at him as Jake wheeled me out telling them both good night.

After we got to my room and Jake helped me to my bed I patted the spot beside so he can lay down beside me

"C'mon Jake just stay a little bit"I pouted and he smiled before settling beside me

"Jake"I piped up
"Yes babe"he answered while touching my hair the way i like it.
"You do know my parents and younger ones care about you alot right?"
"Uh-un course they do even more than I imagined"
"And you are welcome to stay as long as you want okay?"
"Yes I know babe and am so grateful for all that especially you"he pecked my temple
"And why especially me,it's not like I own the house"I shrugged
"Ha, c'mon don't say that,do you know if I did not meet you and if we were not dating I won't be here"he paused and continued"if you did not accept to be my girlfriend I won't be here too"
"Oh c'mon Jake we would have been great friends you know"I said squeezing his hands lightly
"Uhmm, yeah maybe, but you do know I love you alot like a lot"he said looking into my eyes
"Yeah yeah but I love you more"I replied staring back into those mesmerizing eyes and completely getting lost in them. Ours lips collided in a soft manner,the kiss was tender, heated and consuming,I can't tell for how many minutes our lips have been in tie but durrh who cares I put all my passion and energy into the kiss, oh I love kissing Jake's lip and his lips alone hmmmn.m........until we were interupted and we separated very fast as if nothing was going on except the person that entered the room will glance at our lips.

"Oh geez it's scuddy"I released the breathe i was holding
"Thank God,I thought it was one of your parents"he said relief shown all over his face.

Scuddy climbed in between us I began to stroke behind his ears as Jake prepared to leave.

"I should leave Anna before one your parents actually badge in on me kissing their daughter under their roof"he stood up adjusting his ruffled clothes
"Aww c'mon Jake they know we're dating"I said pouting
"Course they, know but it still feels wrong doing it under their roof babe"
"Oh we are not doing it yet,we were just kissing, come here I need you to kiss me to sleep"wow did I just say that..... Annabelle great work,I mentally face palm myself and Jake burst into laughter"you don't need to laugh, goodnight" suddenly feeling shy before him
"Aww you don't need to be shy in my presence babe"he smiled"don't worry we'll continue from where we stopped another okay?"he leaned in a pecked me on the lips"Goodnight Annabelle,I love you"
"Goodnight Jake, love you too"I gave his hand last gentle touch before he exited my room

"Its you and me now scuddy"I ruffled him"Goodnight buddy"and he scooted closer to me and I zoned off into Dreamland happily.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed, this chapter was an emotional one for me but I so much love the chapter and I hope you loved it like I did.

Watch out for the next chapter and I hope you'll also like it ...

Thanks for reading.✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️