Tears

Warning: This chapter may be triggering! Read if you dare! Hope you enjoy!

Marinette POV

I started recieving messages like crazy! I mean I'm not used to getting a lot of messages. Usually it would be Alya and maybe Nino and very rarely Adrien but that's it! I checked my phone and see I have 50 messages! I think I'm going to faint! Since when did I get so popular?! This has to be some joke! And it was. I see a lot of messages and I decided to click the username Alya.

Alya: Hey b*tch!

Alya: I know what you did!

Marinette: What are you talking about?

Alya: I'm not stupid! I can't believe I ever trusted a sl*t like you!

Marinette: What do mean? This better be some kind of sick joke!

Alya: Shut up ugly! Adrien will never like a sl*t like you! You're not my friend anymore! Don't you dare talk to me in school! I will be caught dead if anybody sees me talking to a wh*re!

I read the last message over and over. Why would she say that about me! I thought we were best friends! As tears stream down my face. With shacky fingers I clicked the username Nino.

Nino: Hey stupid! Alya told me everything you did! Why would you do that? B*tch!

Marinette: Please tell me what I did! I still don't know what I did! Whatever I did I'm sorry!

Nino: You think I'm stupid?! You know what you did! And sorry can't fix anything you sh*t!

Why would my friends talk to me like this?! What did I ever did wrong! Wait! What must Adrien think of me! I bet he thinks of me of some selfish wh*re! As I clicked the username Adrien I realized he haven't send me a hateful message. But I know better then to get my hopes up. I scroll down my messages I press Rose. I mean she's too nice to say bad things to me right?!

Rose: I can't believe you would do such a thing!

Rose: I thought you were nice!

I was about to text her when I stopped. If Rose thinks that about me then what good would it do if I text her back? Nothing. No changes. I already tried texting back Alya and Nino. So what change will it do? Nothing. Then I instantly think if the person who could have done this! It's obvious. But what I don't understand is why would people believe her more than me! As I scroll down and click the username Chloe. Don't ask me how I got her number.

Marinette: Hey it's me Marinette!

Chloe: Wtf? How did you got my number?!

Marinette: Nevermind that! Tell me what rumors you spread around the school!

Chloe: I told you to stay away from my Adrkins! But you ignored my warning so this is what you get! Ha! I'm dying of laughter! As if I'll tell you. Let's just say it's some really nasty thing and I even had proof! Well not technically I photoshot it but people are just stupid like that! Hahahahehehe!

I couldn't believe she said that to me! Thinking about what Chloe said tears stream down my face. I cried. As Tikki hugs me and tells me everything is going to be okay and to go to bed. I would've believed her if it was true. I didn't even bothered to check the rest of the insults. I just closed my eyes and slept. Hoping it was all just a bad dream.