Nobody Needs To Know

Marinette POV

As I entered my house/bakery I was greeted with the smell of pastries.

"Hey honey! How was school?" My mom chirped cheerfuly.

"Yeah it was fine..." I said sadly trying to mask my sadness.

"Why are you sad honey?" My mom asked suddenly concerned. Wich to be honest felt kind of relieving.

I was about to make an excuse on why I was sad until I heard huge footsteps.

"Hey Sabine can you help me with the cake due to today?" My father asked.

"Sure I'm coming!" My mom said.

My mom turned to me with a thoughtful look and said,

"See you later honey." My mom said hugging me and then leaving for my dad's aid.

I just sighed. I'm starting to think I have bad luck. Ironic I'm suppose to be lucky considering I'm Ladybug. Well not really but, oh well.

Considering my mom is helping dad with the cake I have to take over the bakery now. Until mom or dad comes that is. I went to the register and wait patiently for anybody. Anybody who decides to waltz in here and buy pastries.

I always thought I had real friends. Hmmm maybe I still have Adrien. But I know better then to get my hopes up. And in a way I have Chat Noir too. But that doesn't really count.

Like I said Ladybug and me are different people. Almost. But still. If Chat Noir really likes me, and he finds out I'm Ladybug. He'll leave me in the dirt. Just like everybody did at the end.

If only Chloe was nice... If only she actually cared about others' feelings. I know this is rude but I hope something bad happens to her. Why? She got me suicidal. Do you really think I'm one of those girls who cares about they're bully? Hah real funny...

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted my the doors opening. Oh right, I forgot that I was in the register. I looked up snd saw the person I least expected. Didn't she thought my bakery was stupid?

I sigh. I can't have peace in my own house can't I?

Chloe shot me a death glare.

She walked over to me and her eyes surveyed the room. I think she's checking if anybody is here. Just my luck the bakery/house it's basicly deserted. Suddenly I was snapped from my thoughts once again from the makeup monster.

"Look at here Marinette, if you dare to talk to Adrien one more time your going to get it." Chloe screeched with the hardest glare. To be honest it sounded like she was dying.

What more did she want? I lost my friends, people bullies me, she got me to cut myself, and now she got me suicidal! What more does she want! Better yet, what else can she do?

With fake confidence I said, "What else are you going to do? How can it get worse?" Trying to sound calm and collected but deep down I'm internally screaming from my stupidness.

She looked at me with the same look in her eyes that started all. Her evil glint.

"Well I can always tell daddy to take down this stupid bakery." Chloe said smirking like she just won the lottery.

"That way you and your pathetic family would be living in the dirt. And you won't have the money to keep going to school. Leaving me and Adrien." Chloe said once again smirking like the evil witch she is.

"CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?! I HATE YOU! WHAT MORE DO WANT FROM ME? MY LIFE?" I yelled at her. With such coldness in my voice that even I was shocked. But seriously what else does she want? If its my life she want then she can take it!

Chloe looked so shocked. And I saw an emotion flicker in her eyes. But it came and went. Was it regret? Ha. I crack myself up.

Then Chloe sashayed out of the bakery. Finally. I went and closed the bakery. I don't care if its too early. I had enough as it is.

I went up in my room and fell face plant in my bed. I looked at Tikki and she was crying. I felt so guilty.

She went and hugged my cheek. "I love you Marinette, I hope you know that." Tikki said with sincere in her eyes. But one person loving me wasn't enough to chase my monsters away. I just want my monsters to leave me alone.

She then went to her mini bed and slept. While I took out my razor. It felt a long time since I did this. I need to feel in control again. Even if it means feeling pain.

I was so close on pressing the cold metal to my skin when suddenly I heard a tap on my balcony.

I was so desperate on hiding it that the first thing I hid it was under my pillow.

I went and saw the least person I expected to care about me.

I wanted to tell somebody my problems.

But nobody needs to know...