To Feel Control Once More

WARNING: SELF HARM
SKIP MARINETTE'S POV IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ SELF HARM
OTHERWISE ENJOY~

Adrien POV

I left the balcony with my heart beating fast and a blushing face. Why did I got close to her out of the blue? And why am I feeling like this? I only feel like this when Ladybug is around. So why do I feel like this to Marinette? She's a really good friend and I don't want to ruin everything plus I don't even like her that way right?

I shook my head from any thoughts and entered the mansion fron my window. I never really considered my house 'home' not since my mom died anyways. But being in Marinette's house felt like home. Why though?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Plagg glaring at me with his arms or 'paws' crossed.

"When I said to go visit Marinette I NEVER meant it as making out with her!" Plagg snapped at me, narrowing his eyes. For some odd reason I blushed.

"W-we didn't even kissed! I was just caught up in the moment. I'm a boy you know..." I started rumbling.

In the corner of my eye I could've sworn I saw Plagg smirk.

Marinette POV

When Chat Noir left I finally broke down. I had a chance to tell somebody the pain I feel but nooo I had to try and act tough. I hate myself now.

Suddenly I remembered the blade I put under my pillow when Chat Noir came in. Tikki just looked at me with sad eyes.

"Please don't do it Mari..." Tikki said, abviously broken. It made me think twice. But I NEEDED to do it. To relief the pain I feel. To feel control once more.

And so I did...

Author's Note

PLEASE if your going through depression please DO NOT self harm. They ARE people who cares about you. ME included.

So please go and get help... talk to somebody about your problems. If you want you can also private message me.

I don't even know why I write shit like this... *cries*

Bye~