I'm Not Fine

Marinette POV

I'm here sitting in my bed with my jaw dangling wide open. Why you must ask? Imagine you doing your own personal stuff and out of no where a superhero is waiting for you outside of your balcony. So I'm here mentally freaking out. And of course with my jaw dangling open.

Of course my shockness was short lived when I noticed it was raining outside. What was he doing here?! He could have gotten sick! I know how much cats hate water.

I moved out of my bed and went to open the balcony door for him to get inside.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" I half yelled, but for some reason Chat Noir being here made my heart flutter.

"Well can't a prince charming visit his  purrrincess?" Chat Noir said, flirty. This is why I can't return his feelings as Ladybug. He flirts with every damsel in distress. He's a play boy. And I hate those kinds of boys. And also because I like Adrien. But is he really worth it?

"I'm fine."

And I even added my famous smile. I feel terrible for lying to him. But I'm not the only person lying. He's lying saying that he cares about me. No one cares about me. Not even my best friend. All I'm waiting is for my parents to say they don't care about me. Then I can leave happily without any regrets.

I skook my head from those toughts. Think positive Marinette.

I was too caught up in my toughts that I didn't noticed Chat Noir getting closer to my face. I started mentally freaking out.

His face is so close to mine... One more inch and we kiss! I want my first kiss to be Adrien. So I moved my head from him and stepped back.

"You know you don't have to lie to me." Chat Noir said, crossing his arms.  To be honest he kinda looked cute. No! I like Adrien NOT Chat Noir.

Wait how did he know I wasn't fine?

"Look you should leave. It stopped raining. And you don't have to worry about me." I paused, trying to catch my breath.

"I'm fine."

So Chat Noir send me a concern look but left nonthless.

"I'm fine." I mumbled. But thats the thing.

I'm not fine.

Author's Note

When I finish one of my published books I'm planning on posting another Miraculous Ladybug Fanfiction. To be honest I have been obsessed with Miraculous Ladybug.

I have it on draft now.

It's called 'Princess Marinette?!?!'

This is the plot:

Who knew it was possible for you to have three different life styles all in one?

Well for Marinette it was pretty much possible.

She has three in all...

1) She is just a normal citizen. Daughter of a baker. Goes to school.

2) She is the famous super hero named Ladybug. She fights akumas with her partner Chat Noir. She has a kwami called Tikki.

What else does she have? SHE IS A SUPER HERO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! What else can she be? A princess?

...

3) She is also a princess. She's a royal from China. She left her kingdom to hide away from the assassins that are currently targeting her.

Sure it was hard for Marinette keeping her life styles balanced. She sometimes misses sleep to save Paris but she manages.

That is until her parents told her its time to return to China for the coronation for her to be the next queen. She may or may not have freaked out and almost died in the spot...

Anyways...

Things couldn't get worse right?

Her class is going on a field trip to China and to be present in the coronation.

Looks like her luck is running out...

So what do you think?

Yay or nay?