Whatever You Do... Don't Do It

WARNING: THIS CHAPETR IS VERY TIGGERING CONTAINS BAD WORDS, DEPRESSION AND EVEN SUICIDE! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TYPE OF THINGS PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER.

REMEMBER SUICIDE IS NEVER THE ANWSER! Thank you for your time.

I'm standing in the middle of a really dark room. I couldn't see anything at all. I shivered. It's really cold.

Suddenly a light appeared pointing at Chloe. Everything surrounded was dark except the spot where Chloe is.

Chloe pointed at me with this really deadly smirk planted on her face.

"Well hello there slut." Chloe stated, her smirk getting really long. Unhumanly long. Like her smirk is half as long as her face.

I just stood there shocked. Where am I? And what is she doing here?

"Okay, let's talk real loser. Why are you not dead already?! I'm getting quite impatient. With you out of the way Adrikins is bound to love me. And only me. Got it? So go jump off a cliff or something." Chloe dragged on and on.

Tears stained my eyes. But I held them back. I was not going to give Chloe the pleasure in seeing me cry.

Chloe also noticed this.

"Why wouldn't you cry? You always cry in school when I tell you that. So what makes this one so different? Tsk, pathetic." Chloe yelled, trying to get me to cry.

Once she sees that she isn't going to get a reaction out of me she just disappeared.

How the freak did she disappeared?

Suddenly Nino appears. The light is shining on him. He has the same deadly smirk like Chloe's

"Ughhh what are you doing here?! Fine whatever. I'll just let you know how disgusting you are. Everytime I see you I actually have the urge to puke." Nino stated, with disgust in his eyes.

I try so hard to not cry here and there. I expected this from Chloe. But from Nino? I thought he was my friend. Guess not.

Then Nino disappeared. Ummmmm how did they disappear?!

Now the light pointed at Alya.

"I should have never trusted you. Your such a backstabber! I don't see a difference between you and Chloe! Bitch."

I. Will. Not. Cry.

Then she disappeared.

Now came my parents.

They shoot me a disgusted look.

"You are such a disgrace!" My dad yelled at me, with hatred in his eyes shown really bright.

"From all the daughters in this world it just so happen to be this thing." My mom screamed at me with so much hatred a being could muster.

Then came Adrien and Chat Noir staring at me.

"I hate you so damn much! What made you thing I will ever love somebody like you?" They chanted over and over.

And I let the tears fall.

One by one.

Then everybody appeared surrounding me.

"Go die!" They chanted.

"Go die! Go die! Go die! Go die! Go die!" They chanted over and over. And it continued on.

"Please just stop!"

And everything went quiet. You could hear a pin drop.

I fell to my knees and cried. I cried like never before.

"I just want to stop the scars that grows, everytime that I go home." I mutterd, inhorecently. And it echoed trough whatever this place was.

And then appeared a bottle of pills.

In the ground.

I slowly walk to it.

Step by step.

It feels like an internity until I finally reached it.

I grabbed it.

"One...."

"Two..."

I take a deep breath.

"And three."

And the deed was done.

Author's Note

My friend lucilevels7 helped me with this chapter. Please go check out her profile!

And if your going through depression please go and seek for help or you can even message me if you want.

Just remember that somebody out there DO care about you. Me included.

I swear not all of my books are sad!

Bye~