EXTRA CHAPTER (Halloween Special!)

(Not my pumpkins sadly...)

(This isn't the exact storyline this will lead into, it's just an off shoot one shot, just to give you guys a little something y'know!)

Tae had invited me to a Halloween party with his six other friends. I learned they where a famous group a couple months ago, and decided I would be fine with that, there was a very small amount of drama from the Press, and fans. I was even complimented by fans that said they wanted to marry the man for goodness sake!

"Babe, are you almost ready?" Taehyung asked from the other side of the bathroom door. "Almost, lemme finish up my eyeliner!" I announced from the where I was standing. I decided since he had been Snow White in a previous year, I would be Prince Charming, but... feminine, y'know, I didn't want to steal the thunder from my boyfriend.... It's weird to think.... out of everyone he could've chosen, he chose me, out of millions.

Me.

I smiled to myself as I finished up my makeup, I walked out knowing he would be pouting. When he saw me his eyes widened a little bit, showing I had done a good job. "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

And that's exactly what he did.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

She walked out of the bathroom, absolutely drop dead gorgeous, no pun indented, NOT that she doesn't look gorgeous all the time, as a matter of fact, I prefer her in sweat pants and a t-shirt, it's pretty chill. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." She said sarcastically, I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her, with a wide smile I put it on the BTS Twitter, and saw likes on it immediately. "Wow..." she said over my shoulder, surprised about her new popularity. "Is that really just because I'm dating you?" She asked slightly concerned. "I for one thing they'd be jealous of my (Y/n)..." I said before kissing the top of her head. She looked up and smiled at me, happily. "Was you dressing up as Prince Charming supposed to make me Snow White again?" I asked chuckling, she surprised me by kissing the side of my mouth, almost the lips.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

I didn't expect him to be so surprised by the small amount of affection, but it did make me happy to see him smile so much. You wouldn't think he could possibly smile anymore than he did before, but trust me, he smiles a LOT more.

🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃

I hope you all enjoyed the short drabble chapter! Every Holiday will have one (unless I make it actually correspond with the story, then it'll be it's own chapter!) I love you all! And I'll make a real chapter VERY soon! Thank you for reading, and for leaving the <3

It really means a lot to me, that a story I'm writing in a lot of seriousness is getting so much love! Comment down below what you thought about this chapter, and of any mistakes I may have made!

Thank you guys for reading, seriously, I've been trying and working on this stuff... maybe two hours??? Debating if it looks good, or is a good chapter to republish.
So, yeah! Also, for anyone who read this on Quotev originally, yes I'm the original author, I switched over because of glitches and all that stuff!