Late Happy Birthday Taehyung

Taehyung said he didn't want anything special for his birthday, he already had a little puppy, but I still wanted to do something special. I slipped into some jeans and a baggy t-shirt, cause I wanted him to think nothing was special today. I practiced cooking for three days without him finding out, we recently started practically living together in either his or my apartment since Christmas night, not going to go into detail on that one.... ANYWAY! I finally figured out how to make some rice and basic chicken, I knew he'd know it's the thought that counts, even if the cooking is shit and doesn't look or smell right. I drew him a drawing of the amusement park we went to Christmas, with us holding hands around the center of it. I sent a picture of it to Anna and she said he'd absolutely love it, so... I guess I'm basically going off of what other people say would be great, because I'm not much of a romantic, flirty type of person. I pulled out my phone as soon as I finished cooking my mediocre meal. "TaeTae?" I asked as soon as he picked up the phone if he wanted to come over for a while. "Uh, sure! I don't really have much going on today." He replied happily. I smiled to myself and looked at the messy kitchen. A few minutes later I heard a nock at my door, which I gladly opened to see a face I could never forget. "Hi." I said shyly, allowing my boyfriend into my house. "I made dinner." I said smiling thoughtfully. "Oh? Did you burn it?" He asked jokingly. "Ha. Ha, very funny smart ass." I said with an annoyed face. It didn't last long until he pulled me into a hug. "Thanks babe, I appreciate it." He buried his head into my shoulder, and I felt a little sniffle. "Hey... what's wrong?" I asked looking him in the eyes. "Just... been a while since I've had something like this from anyone other than coworkers..." He said wiping his eyes with the back of his hand. "I love you Kim Taehyung..." I said cupping his cheeks in my small hands. He chuckled a little before looking behind me out the window. "What's wrong?" I asked, before I could turn around he was already closing the curtains. "What was that?"
"Nothing, just... work." He said scowling a little. "Ok... well, what else do you wanna do on your special day?" I asked winking at him, putting my hands on his hips.
He laughed at my questions and pulled me into another hug. "How about, I cook something for the both of us?"
"Can I ask you a favor?" I asked smiling. "Anything!"
"Say you love me." I said completely serious. "I love you (L/n) (Y/n), with every ounce of my heart." He said kissing me. I smiled to myself, happy with life.

Dear reader,
Sorry for such a short and late chapter, I'm trying to get the New Years chapter out as well, I haven't even started it!!! Thank you so much for hanging in there... and drama starts in the next chapterrrr!!!~~~~

Love,
Eryn