I'm Fine

I sat in front of my mirror, staring myself in the face, my eyes lost the puffyness. I looked at the drawing right in front of me. "The Fate of Love" I stared at it for a moment, seeing the knots and twists in it. "Even if it's twisted and pulled it will never break..." I whispered, my heart felt light for the first time in a very long time. "I'm fine... I'm feeling just fine." I said to myself before standing up. "I don't need him to save me." I dusted off the skirt I was wearing, grabbed my sketchbook and walked out the house. My earbuds where playing some Lo-fi beats as I walked up to the little cafe by the park next to my apartment. The door dinged as I walked in, the old woman at the register smiled happily. "It's been a while, hasn't it dear?" She asked, walking out from behind the register, she was a lot smaller than when I first started coming here for a mug of hot cocoa, she's aged well, but I can tell she's at least 70 now. "Hi Mrs. Lee..." i said smiling fondly. She looked me up and down. "Time has treated you better than it has me!" She exclaimed shuffling up to give me a hug, she smelled like chai tea and pastries. "You want the usual?" She asked after pulling away. "Most definitely." I said with a breathy laugh. She snickered as she walked to the back room. I walked to my old chair, and saw that no one had sat here since I last did. I took out my book of poems, and began drawing. I felt my heart ache ever so slightly, but somehow I knew everything would be alright.
I heard a ding from the door, I turned around out of instinct.

And there he was.

I stared at the man who had walked in, he had a light jacket on. The weather had started to cool again since summertime was close to its end. He didn't see me at first, but I knew by his eyes.
It was Taehyung.

Dear Reader,

  I know it's been forever my dears! And I just want to say thank you SO much for being patient with me. There was a lot of things going on at home, and with school, and all that stuff, but I'm back...
I'm sad to say that this book is almost over, but I think it's about time to conclude it! It's been a pleasure writing, and I hope to see you all on the next story!