Late Christmas special

I sat applying nude lipstick for the night, my mother said she wanted to do something special for Christmas, and I could invite Taehyung because he was basically family now

I sat applying nude lipstick for the night, my mother said she wanted to do something special for Christmas, and I could invite Taehyung because he was basically family now. (Picture up top is your outfit cause it's cute)
I heard a nock at my door, and I rushed up to get it, being greeted by my mom. "Merry Christmas sweetie!" She exclaimed hugging me. "Merry Christmas mama!" I said kissing her cheek. I looked behind her and saw my friends from back at home. "Eliza, Anna, hi you guys! How much did it cost to fly here?!" I exclaimed running to my friends and hugging them. "I've been saving since the beginning of last year..." Eliza said shyly scratching the back of her neck. "I'm guessing Anna mooched?" I asked jokingly. "Hey!" She exclaimed punching my shoulder lightly, all of us laughed for a little while. "Your dad's in the car, call up your boyfriend and let's get going." Mom said winking and walking to the elevator. "Alright, lemme grab my phone real quick." I said grabbing my purse, pulling out my phone.

I laughed at the name I had put for him, like I often have, and called him. "Hello?"
"Hi TaeTae, my family is ready to go, meet us downstairs in five!" I said happily, Eliza covered her mouth to keep from laughing, and Anna just smirked with her arms crossed. "Alright, let me grab some stuff and I'll be right there." He said rustling around. I laughed and hung up. "TaeTae?" Anna asked walking up and putting her elbow on my shoulder since she was taller than me, especially in her black heels. "It's shirt for Taehyung..." I said shyly, looking at Eliza for help, but she was just smiling and mocking my face. "Ladies, the elevator!" Mom called out from outside the door. I smiled in relief, walking past my two friends.

"What took you so long?" Dad asked when we walked up to the car, I looked in the backseat and saw Taehyung was already there, I giggled lightly, and hopped into the back. It was a family van, so there were two seats up front, two seats in the middle, and three in the back. Taehyung was on one side with a window, and I was on the other. He was wearing a turtleneck sweater, and holding a coat, he had tennis shoes and dark jeans. "I see you dressed casually, along with my dad." I said smiling at him, he seemed deep in thought before he looked at me, smiled and grabbed my hand. "Aw! Look at the lovebirds!" Anna said excitedly looking back at us. "Hush up Ann!" I yelled laughing and lunging foreword and hit her shoulder. "Ow, how ever could I heal from this wound you hast bestowed upon my limb?" She said putting the back of her left hand over her head, and leaning on Eliza. I heard Taehyung laugh a little from behind me. "Kind sir, could you save me from this beast of a friend?" She asked winking. I noticed she was speaking in English and quickly translated for him. He chuckled and hugged me to his side. "No." He said with his box smile. "Oh, he talks?" Anna said laughing to herself. "Hey, have you heard this song before? One of my friends keeps sending it to me to listen to daily." Eliza said pulling out her phone. "It's Crystal Snow by some boy band here in Korea." She said holding up her phone, showing the song. "She said the lyrics were really touching and made her cry, but I just don't get it."
"The only k-pop I like is by Red Velvet, so I don't know." Anna responded looking at Eliza's phone. "You know BTS?" Taehyung asked shocked. "Who?" All three of us said in unison. "T-the people who wrote Crystal Snow." He said looking at me, wondering if he spoke right. I smiled and looked at my friends. "Play the song, I think he likes the group." I said nodding at the phone.
"Hey Mr. Taehyung, do you like, have a brother in the k-pop industry or something?" Anna asked scrolling through her phone. "Some guy called V looks just like you." Taehyung cringed a little. "Lemme see..." I said leaning up and looking at the phone. "Oh my God." I said looking back at my boyfriend. "Exact match, except my TaeTae doesn't wear makeup, so it could just be a coincidence!" I exclaimed resting my hand on his knee.

After that we dropped the subject, because it was making him uncomfortable. "We're here!" My mom exclaimed pointing out the window, we were at an amusement park, a pretty small one, not many people would be out on Christmas night anyway.
"Whoa..." Anna trailed off looking at the sky. "Look!" Eliza exclaimed jumping out of the van. "Snow!"
"Snow?" I repeated and got out of the van. "Oh my God! Snow! TaeTae come here, look at this!" Taehyung came out of the van with two beanies and two coats. "It's beautiful." He said placing the beanie over my head, and the coat over my shoulders.

"Crystal Snow."

I placed the beanie on (Y/n)'s head and the coats over her (body type) frame, and smiled to myself. "It's beautiful." She turned around and smiled at me. "Let's go get some cotton candy!" She exclaimed dragging me by the arm. I was genuinely surprised that out of the three of them, none of them figured out that V and myself were the same person. Her friend Anna kept giving me a knowing look any time she could. I became uneasy as the night continued, but decided to try and just be around (Y/n) as much as possible, I wasn't ready to tell her yet.
"Look! Mistletoe~" her mother announced holding mistletoe over our heads. (Y/n) awkwardly shifted, giving the 'really mom?' Look. I felt a push on my back and my lips touched (Y/n)'s gently, it didn't take long for us both to close our eyes and melt into it.
"Ahem." A mans voice called. We both awkwardly separated and I looked at her father. "Sorry..." I murmured under my breath before looking back over to my girlfriend, who was happily looking up/down/ (whatever height you are in comparison to him) she had the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. "Dad, don't freak him out so much!" She said running over to her father and bear hugging him. He grunted and kissed the top of her head.
"Merry Christmas space bun..." He whispered letting her go and pushing her towards me. "I'll trust him for now." He announced smiling at me. I smiled back and hugged her. "Let's go to the farris wheel." She said tugging my arm again.

"Crystal Snow."

My father announced it was time to take me back home four hours later, because the place was closing for the night. We all reluctantly walked back to the van. The drive home wasn't too long, and a few conversations would pop up like, "How did you two meet? How long have you been together?" Exedra. I would answer each truthfully, and Taehyung would nod silently, not really knowing what they were saying, and I would have to translate it to him if he looked at me like a confused puppy.

❄️❄️❄️
"Merry Christmas (Y/n)! It was so good to see you again!" Anna exclaimed hugging me at the door of my apartment. "Are you guys not staying the night?" I asked confused. "We have to leave tomorrow, unlike you, and your little soon to be graduating self, we have classes to go to right after break." Anna said sarcastically. "Well then you two stay safe!" I exclaimed hugging them both one last time. "We're getting a hotel a couple blocks down." Dad said hugging me. "I love you sweet girly!" Mom exclaimed hugging me really tight and swaying side to side. "You're breaking my ribs mama..." I said breathless. "Oh! My bad." She responded laughing. "I'll see you tomorrow guys!" I waved as my parents walked to the elevator. "I should get going." Taehyung said, pulling me into a short but sweet kiss. I held onto his arm shyly as he tried to walk away. "Hm?" He turned around to look at me. "What's wrong?"
"My family always stays the night here... could you take their place tonight?"

Dear reader,

Thank you so much for reading! I am so sorry for the very VERY late Christmas special!! It took me three days to work on this, and I wanted to get it out to you all as soon as I could!!!
Thank you all for being patient with me!
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going to bed, my hand is cramping really badly from writing 1,000 plus words today! (Seriously the first two days were just 100 words a day)

Love,
Eryn