Finding out

She looked angry, she was furious. Her eyes burned with hate, but it wasn't towards me.

Finding out

I sat next to Taehyung, who was shuffling his feet back and forth, as we sat in the park. The weather seemed on and off between hot and cold throughout the week, and I had left my jacket at home, and it started raining. Taehyung had been busy on Valentine's Day, but he bought me chocolate and brought it home. "Taehyung.." I started to say, but I looked over to him, and he hadn't even acknowledged my existence. "I-."
"I'll be back." He cut me off, standing to his feet he silently walked over to an alleyway with a stone cold look in his eyes. "What the Hell?" I sighed to myself.
He had been like this for a month now, and at this point it had me completely concerned. "Tae Tae!" A loud shriek came from behind me. I grimaced at the nickname, knowing it as Taehyung. I became aggravated as Taehyung turned around and faced the girl. He smiled softly at the girl. When was the last time he looked at me like that? Right when I asked to watch a romance movie with him, just a week before Valentine's Day.
Last month.
It has been a month, no, more than a month now, almost two months.
The girl blushed and looked up at him, he put on a seductive face and then saw me from behind the girl. He looked shocked, scared even, as if he had forgotten I was there. "Taehyung Oppa?" The girl called out to him. He didn't respond. "Taehyung, what are you doing?" I asked walking to him. He backed away. "Hm?" The girl looked up at me, she was much shorter than me, and by far cuter than me as well. "How old are you sweetie?" I asked plastering a fake smile, she must be young to be flirting with a random man... but she knew his nickname... "twenty-five." She said raising her eyebrow. I looked up at Taehyung, he grimaced. "Tae, are you..." I couldn't bring myself to say it, but I have to... "cheating on me?" I asked feeling my eyes water a little. "N-no, she's a fan!" He stated. "A fan? How many of these 'fans' do you have?" I asked. "Millions." He stated, he was playing it cool. "You're one of them, so, how could I cheat on you?" He said walking away. I stood there dumbfounded.
I ran to catch up with him. "Tae!" I yelled after him. He started running, the girl whipped out her phone and filmed me running and him running away. "HEY! STOP CHASING TAEHYUNG OPPA!" The girl shouted after me. I turned around to her. "H-how do you know my boyfriend?" I asked, shocked. "Your boyfriend? You have a lot of competition if you think he's YOUR boyfriend." She said catching up to me. "W-what do you mean?"
"You don't know BTS?" She asked tilting her head. "That boy band?" I asked, she nodded. "Yeah, Namjoon, Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, and Taehyung,"  she started, those where all the names of his coworkers. "You might know of V maybe?" She asked. The name rang a bell, I had heard some girls talking about him the other day. "Oh." I said scowling, realizing that my friends had heard a song of there's around Christmas, and even showed it to me, and I hadn't recognized his voice in it, but now that I think about it, one of them sounded very oddly familiar. "Thank you, I'll be leaving now..." I said walking to the house.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch. "I was hoping I'd be the one to tell you..." He said, lowering his head. "Yes... you should have..." I said quietly, I sat down next to him and kissed his forehead. "But, famous or not, you're the man I love... even if I am slightly pissed you never told me." I said laughing. I felt the slight urge to vomit right after saying so. "I... I need to go.." I said, silently excusing myself. I kneeled over and just as I did it all rushed out. "(Y/n), are you ok?"
"Y-yeah-." Another rush came to me, this time a little less than the last. "Babe... you need a Doctor..." He said concerned from the other side of the door.

"It's just a stomach bug, nothing serious." The doctor said smiling, a sigh of relief passed Taehyungs lips. "Don't get yourself excited now." I said sarcastically. He only chuckled and stood up. "Well, lets go."

Dear Reader,

Tbh I was going to make her pregnant but didn't want to, other stuff has to happen first!!! Ok buh-bye!