Swifties... Can't Have Nice Things.

Kara opens her eyes only to meet her girlfriend's green hues looking straight into her soul. Sometimes Kara still wonders how she got this perfect angel to love her back.

"Good morning." Lena whispers, placing a soft kiss on Kara's forehead only to receive a pout in return.

"Lenaaaaaaa you missed a spot." Kara whines, pointing to her lips and Lena chuckles kissing Kara softly.

"There. Happy?" Lena asks annoyed but a smile plays on her lips.

"Hmmm nope I think I need one more kiss." Kara says with a grin and Lena rolls her eyes but kisses her dork anyway.

"So, Miss Luthor, what's our plans for today?" Kara asks Lena with a smile and Lena smirks down at Kara.

"Well I thought maybe you could fuck me with the strap on you bought the other day." Lena husks and Kara's cheeks redden.

"You found that?" Kara asks, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"Kara," Lena says shaking her head "you bought it with my credit card. I got the message saying thank you for shopping at Bangin' sex toys."

"Oh God." Kara mutters, cheeks red as Lena holds the strap on in her hands.

"C'mon go put it on." Lena urges her alien and with a blush, Kara takes the strap on and heads to their bathroom.

Lena quickly strips out of her shirt and underwear, laying on the bed waiting for her girl.

Kara, on the other hand, was cursing herself behind the closed bathroom door struggling with the straps, the bright pink dildo between her legs mocking her.

Why did I have to buy a strap on? Like why is she so hot dammit?

When Kara emerges from the bathroom, Lena lays on the bed watching her, a smile spreading across her cheeks.

"Don't you dare laugh." Kara mutters, the color of her cheeks matching the color of the dildo between her legs.

"I didn't do anything." Lena says, biting her lip as a smile forms on her lips. "It looks sexy though... Like a Supergirl Fairypenis or something."

Kara shakes her head looking at the ceiling asking for some sort of help.

She walks to Lena and straddles her waist, the dildo poking Lena in the stomach.

"Ow!" Lena mutters pinching Kara's arm.

"This wasn't my idea!" Kara mutters looking into mischievous green eyes.

"Oh really?" Lena muttered sarcastically "If I remember correctly you were the one who purchased the strap on!"

"Yeah but I blame your face!"

"My face?" Lena asks with a scoff.

"Yes. Cause it's hot. And it made me buy the strap on!" Kara explains and Lena smirks.

"Show me why you bought the strap on." Lena says seductively, biting down on her lower lip, knowing it was Kara's weakness.

"Oh I will." Kara growls leaning down she kisses Lena hard, the strap on still poking her stomach but she couldn't care less as her girlfriend's tongue met hers.

They break away for air and Lena looks up into her favorite blue eyes. "Please, fuck me." She mutters.

Kara nods, positioning the strap on, she enters her girlfriend.

Lena's back arches as a moan escapes her lips followed by a fuck as Kara starts to move slowly.

"Harder Kara." She mutters and Kara obliges, fucking Lena harder.

"F-fuck baby." Lena moans, her nails digging into Kara's shoulders and the alien moans.

She fucking loved it when Lena marked her and it urged her on to fuck Lena. Hard.

Suddenly they heard a crack sound.

"What was that?" Kara asks stopping her movements.

"Nothing." Lena mutters kissing Kara to distract her and the alien starts to fuck her girlfriend again when she hears the bed crack.

"Lena something isn't right." Kara states wanting to get up but Lena pulls her back down.

"Goddammit Kara Danvers I'm THIS close to having an orgasm! You're not stopping now." The brunette says with a growl.

"But ba-"

"No! Shut up and fuck me."

Kara shakes her head but gives in, knowing her girlfriend will be mad if she didn't fuck her.

They continue fucking when suddenly the bed gives in and they land on the floor with a loud thud.

"Goddammit!" Lena yells "WHY DOES THE BEDS ALWAYS BREAK WHEN I TRY TO HAVE AN ORGASM?"

Kara giggles getting off of her girlfriend, pulling her, up they stand next to each other looking at their 5th broken bed this month.

"This is why we can't have nice things!" Lena exclaims sexually frustrated.

"Cause I break them..." Kara sings and Lena gives the alien a warning look "You had to take them awaaaaay!" the alien sings and Lena sighs.

"Kara! Being cute won't get you out of this!"

"I'll buy us a new bed babe, and I'll give you an orgasm right now!" Kara exclaims and Lena shakes her head.

"Fine! But you're still not forgiven for getting Taylor's lyrics wrong." Lena says with a scoff and Kara chuckles, kissing the CEO's cheek.

"Lena, the only lyric I need to use right now is Look What You Made Me Do." The alien says pointing to the bed and Lena laughs loudly.

"Why you gotta be so meeeeean!" Lena sings with a smile on her face and Kara grins at her.

"Cause the old Kara is dead!"

They burst out laughing, the bed and sex completely forgotten as they sing Taylor Swift loudly.