(Epic x Fresh Lemon)

Fresh rolled over, feeling the weight in his bed shift. He faced Epic, his expression blank, but his eyes told him everything. Epic had been visiting him every night, making sure not to get caught by his older brothers. He'd come in and kiss Fresh, something's he'd even slip past that, but never too far.

Epic wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing him passionatly. Fresh knew this was wrong, and that he shouldn't be doing it, and that if his brother's caught them, they'd be disappointed, but he couldn't help it. He loved how Epic touched him. And he hated it. He loved what Epic did to him. And he hated it. He loved Epic. And he hated it.

Epic's hand slipped up his tank-top, massaging his ribs. He moaned into the kiss, Epic slipping his tongue into his mouth, wrestling with the mutitde that Fresh had. Fresh jumped when he felt a hand slid down his shorts and pulled back in surprise. He wanted looking up at Epic confused. What was he doing? He's never touched him like that. No one has.

Epic looked at him as his hand slid further, grabbing ahold of his member. He gasped, feeling Epic's hand curl around his lower region. Epic pulled down his shorts and boxers, climbing on top of Fresh. He ran his boney fingers along the shaft, making Fresh buck his hips in anticipation. Epic looked at him, his eyes full of regret and sorrow and lust. Fresh flushed brightly, looking away. Epic leaned closer.

"Are you sure about this? After all I've done?" Epic asked, burying his face in the crook of his neck. Fresh leaned against him, caressing his skull lovingly. He kissed his skull. He nodded, not trusting his voice. Epic waited, knowing he wasn't the sub one. Fresh blushed brightly, summoning a female ecto body." Please be quiet. If we wake up your brothers..."

Fresh nodded again, understanding what he met. His brothers were merciless when it came down to it. Epic's let Fresh pull off his jacket and his shirt over his head. He reached for his pants, only to have Epic snatch his wrists. Fresh looked up at him, his brows furrowed. Epic pinned him down it the bed, roughly kissing him and sliding off the remainder of his clothing off. He steadied himself at Fresh's entrance. He forced his tongue into Fresh's mouth, slamming in without warning. Fresh whimpered, forcing himself not to scream in pain as tears slid down his cheek bones. He breathed heavily, his downstairs feeling as though it was on fire. Epic kept him pinned, kissing him.

After a few minutes passed, Fresh had calmed down. Epic had stopped the kiss. They looked at each other and  nodded. Epic pulled out and pushed back in once, grunting at how tight he was. Fresh moaned softly, trying not to be too loud. Epic kissed him to silence his noises, despite him desparately wanting to hear them. Wanting to hear him scream his name and moan at the top of his lungs.

Epic's thrusted in again, this time a little rougher. Fresh kissed him harder, trying to keep quiet. Epic thrusted again, and again, sliding in and out. Epic couldn't take it any more. He pulled away, moving his head down and taking his one of his breasts into his mouth, fondling the other. Fresh gasped, pushing him off.

"E-Epic...! We're gonna get caught!" He whispered harshly. Epic didn't responded, pushing him back down and continuing from earlier. Fresh tried to push him off, but the pleasure was too much. Epic removed his mouth from his chest, looking at him.

"I don't care anymore. I want to kiss you. I want to hold you. I want to hear you." Epic said, panting heavily as he thrusted in roughly. Fresh tried his hardest not to moan." I want to love you. I want to keep you safe. I want you."

Epic teleported them away, so he could hear Fresh. They were in a cabin. Deep in the woods, hundreds of miles away from the house. Fresh barely had time to gain his surroundings, when Epic began to pound into him again, slamming his hips down on his rock hard member. Fresh moaned loudly, not actually knowing where he was.

He he felt around, looking for something to grip onto. He was still dazed, not really able to grasp anything. Epic took his hand, intertwining their fingers, leaning down and repeating what he did earlier, but his hands were holding Fresh's. Fresh put his feet behind Epic's back, moaning loudly as arching his back. Fresh and Epic felt knots form in their stomachs. Epic looked him, moving his head away.

"I-In, or o-out...?" Epic's asked. Fresh caressed his face lovingly.

"O-Out..." He finally muttered, his face glowing with Epic's. Epic slammed into his g-spot suddenly, making Fresh scream. Epic loved the sound. He hit it over and over again. Fresh screamed every time, arching his backpack and squirming.

"E-EPIC!" Fresh screamed,  cumming hard. Epic grunted, pulling out just before the knot snapped. His cum dripping down Fresh's thighs. He looked at Fresh kissing him. He reported Fresh away.

Fresh landed on his bed, naked and exposed and dirty. He slowly stood up, an aching pain shooting for though him. He forced himself up and wobbled to the bath. He looked down at the white and sticky substance gripping down his summoned thighs. He looked in the mirror and sighed, turning away in shame.

Does he really love me?

The End