(SugarMelon Lemon)

Sugar is Dom, right????

Requested by: goththeshippinggod

Warning: Bound Kink/Biting

~

Sugar looked down at his struggling partner, grinning like an idiot at his work. Bite marks littered his lover's body, blood seeping through a few. He leaned down, lapping up the blood and drawing his tongue out his neck. He felt Melon shiver and buck his hips.

"Aw, what's wrong, Melon~?" Sugar cooed sweetly, running his hands lightly along his completely exposed body. Melon moaned, rolling his head back and squirming, tugging against the magical bonds. Melon whimpered, looking up at Sugar pleadingly. Sugar smirked down at him, playing with Melon's binds.

"Sugar~!" Melon whined, tears brimming at the edge of his eyes. His pelvic burned with arousal, making it almost unbearable as the cool conditioning brushed against it. Sugar chuckled lightly, his eyes shining michveously.

"Yes, Melon, sweetheart?" Sugar asked, raising an eye brow and batting his eyes innocently. Melon grumbled something under his breath, making Sugar's grim widen." What was that? I didn't quite hear you."

"Please, fuck me~ I need it, I need it so bad~!" Melon begged, struggling agisnt the bonds and rubbing his thighs together.

"Well, how can I say no to that?" Sugar said, climbing in-between his legs and spreading them apart.  He readied his never at Melon's entrance, rubbing his the tip against his folds. Melon whimpered, bucking his hips. Suddenly, without warning, Sugar slammed his full length into Melon.

Melon screamed, arching his back as Sugar pull out and pounded back in over and over. Melon's tongue lolled out of his mouth, moaning Sugar's name loudly. Sugar grunted, gripping his hips harshly. Sugar pulled ahisnt the bonds, lacing his legs around Sugar's waist.

"S-SUGAR~!" Melon screamed, cumming and coaxing Sugar's cock with it. Sugar leaned down, taking on of his summoned breasts into his mouth as he put his leg over his shoulder for better access. Melon screamed into the kiss, gripping onto the bonds.

A knot formed in Sugar's stomach, building and building. He separted the kiss, slamming into his g-spot. Just before the knot snapped, he pulled out, letting his cum slid down his thigh. He collapsed into his chest, reaching up and undoing the bonds. Melon flipped them over, smirking down at a surprised Sugar.

"My turn~"