(AfterDeath)

SAO au. I got bored. The idea came to mind. Have you watched the abridged series? I've never laughed that hard, but of you're easily offended, I don't suggest it.

Reaper's fem and sub. And they're all hoomans!

~

Reaper shrugged, watching the army walk away towards the boss room. Her two best friends, Geno and Classic, stared at her like she'd just given her sword away. She looked back at them, slightly annoyed with their surprised expression.

"Can I not simply share information with fellow players? You stare at me as though I have killed a man!" She exclaimed in a sarcastic tone of voice, rolling her eyes. Geno face-palmed. Suddenly, a scream ripped through the air. Despite herself, Reaper ran straight for it, Geno hot on her heels. She reached the door, watching the giant bull-demon swing it's sword, knocking out the troops easily." Uh, you ok in there?"

"What the fuck does it look like?!" Screamed one of the men, holding a teleportation crystal in his hand. They weren't exactly working. The leader, genaral, whatever you wanna call him, stepped forward, proclaiming he had a plan. A wave of relief washed over Reaper, but quickly recceeded as she heard his words.

"Group together and stab it until it dies!" He shouted. It roared, swimming it's sword and knocking him back, a large gash in his chest. Reaper stepped forward, looking at him as his helmet disappeared. She stared, watch him his burst into pieces.

"Heh, I guess you could saw he went out swinging?" She said, her voice wavering. Classic looked at her in shock.

"A pun?! Seriously?!" He shouted, glaring at her back.

"What were you expecting? I'm a funny gal, it's what I do. It's not like I care or anything!" She said, looking down at where the man died.

"Help! I don't wanna die! I don't wanna die!" Screamed a soilder, the best stepping forward and rasing his blade.

"Why should I care? Why do I need to care?! I. Don't. Care!" She told herself, shaking her head. His screams filled her ears.

Split second later, she slashed the best in the back, drawing it's attention away form the man. She growled at her stupidity. What was she doing? Why did she just leap in the way of his death? What was wrong?! What was this stupid panging chest in her chest?!

"When did she...!" Classic looked form where she was on her knees, to where she stood. He was confused on so many different levels.

The beast swung, his sword colliding with Reaper's. Reaper let out a grunted, throwing him off. He brought it above his head, bringing it down on her tiny frame. She quickly leapt out of the way, skidding as watched the damage.' Why am I doing this?! This makes no sense! I don't even know these people. Why am I fighting a fucking goat-demon for them?!'

'This is stupid. Why should I care what happens to any of these people?!' She shouted at herself. She glared at the monster, which roared loudly in response. She looked it directly in the eyes.' They're all just a bunch of stupid sheep who let that idiot genaral herd them off a cliff! They knew exactly what the were walking into!'

'Which begs the question; Why am I still here?!'

She squeezed her eyes shut and in that moments he saw him. Smiling as he shattered. Smiling at her. She was supposed to keep him safe. Why hadn't she? Why did she have to fail so fucking miserably?!

"DAMMIT!" She screeched, blocking it's blade with her own. It backed away. She leapt back as it attacked." Classic, Geno, switch!"

"On it!" Geno shouted, drawing his sword and charging forward. Classic followed, only to get knocked to the side. Reaper took a breath, opening her menu and looking ta her skills list. Cursing under her breath, she pressed the one she'd hadn't even used." Fuck!"

"Ready!" She shouted, running forward. Geno jumped back, Reaper pressing the button. She reached behind her back, drawing another sword. They whole world stopped, before cracking sound of her second sword colliding with the monster's face broke through the air. Everyone stared. Reaper was weilding two blades.

"Holy..." Classic started.

"Shit..." Geno said.

"Exclamation mark!" Classic shouted.

"You know something? I really hate people." Reaper growled, blocking his one sword with he two, holding them above her head. She looked up at it, anger, rage, and every other negitive emotion relating to that flashing in her dark blue eyes. She threw his sword off, slashing him in the torso." They're selfish!" Slash! " Ignorant, loud, abnoxious!" Slash, slash, slash! "Pricks!" Slash!

Every word she spoke, she slashed the beast.

"With basically no originally qualities what-so-ever! I mean, really, look at all they've achieved!" Reaper screamed, her blade breaking into his skin over and over again." Genocide, global warming, reality T.V!"

The monster shouted in pain, not having any charges to defend itself.

"It's just a never ending parade of failures and fuck-ups! They are, without question, a complete wipe-out of a species!" Reaper shouted, rasing her blade and rushing forward. Everyone stared in shock." AND HOW DARE YOU MAKE ME CARE ABOUT THEM!"

Straight in the face. She stabbed it-straight in the god damn face. They stood there for a moment, no one knowing who won. Suddenly, the monster shattered and disappeared, leaving Reaper standing there, 0.5 HP.

"Wow..." Everyone breathed. Suddenly, Geno noticed Reaper's depletion in health.

"There, everyone's safe." Reaper said, stepping back and faltering." Now you can all go die for all I care."

She fell back, her swords dropping from her hands and her vision blackening. She blinked, before it all just went black. She felt numb. Suddenly, someone was calling her name, begging her to wake up. She blinked, squinting.

"Wake up, please, Reaper! Wake up!" Her cousin, Life, shouted.

She blinked again, and this time, it was Geno, She groaned, throwing her arms over her eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up, now shaddup!" She shouted, sitting up and smirking at him. Geno hugged her, tears streaming down his face.

"You reckless idiot!" He shouted. From what Reaper could gather, she was only out for a few seconds.

"Ok, what?! No! This is not how this works." Repaer exclaimed. Geno asked what was wrong." Well, you don't seem annoyed with my very presence. Insult me, cut me, stab me, something negitive!"

"Oh shaddup! We're having a moment!" Geno snapped, hugging her tightly. After a few moments, Reaper smirked evilly.

"If you stay on top of me any longer Geno, I'm gonna get the wrong idea." Reaper teased. She only felt Geno hug her tighter. The rest of the crowd dispersed, still amazed by Reaper's sword skills. It wasn't listed.

"Don't ruin this for me." Geno growled, but you could still see his blush. Reaper couldn't say much- she was blushing as well.

"I'm serious. Move around. My leg is falling asleep." Reaper complained.

"Ruin this, and I cut you asshole."

"Heh, see? That's more like it."

The End