"Bastard." ('Bitch.' Part 2)

Cross growled at him. So what if he was his boss? He could go fuck himself for all he cared! And, not only that, the little fucker had the audacity to call him a "bastard". Cross seethed with rage, clenching his hands into fists and gritting his teeth. NM was smirking at him smugly, mocking Cross's anger.

"Aw, is Crossy mad?" NM cooed, grinning evilly. Cross breathed in sharply.

"You know what?" Cross said, his eyes flashing dangerously." Fuck your kingdom, fuck your sevants, but most importantly: fuck you."

"Ouch," NM put a hand over his soul, making a mock hurt face." My non-existent feelings."

Cross simply flipped him the bird, resisting the urge to swing his giant sword at him. Trust him, it was really fucking tempting. NM grabbed his hand, tugging him forward with a scowl on his face.

"Don't," NM growled." Fucking talk back to me." He paused, smirking." Bastard."

That was it. Cross leapt on top of him, clawing at his face. Him and Nightmare tumbled on the floor for a bit, before Cross finally pinned him down. NM struggled, kicking his feet up. He growled angrily.

"Get off of me!" He shouted, his tentacles attempting to push Cross off. Cross gripped his wrists tighter, making NM hiss.

"Admit it, you like it under me." Cross teased, smirking smugly at him. Nightmare shoved a tentacles in his mouth, shoving him off and hopping to the door.

"Perhaps." NM winked, before dashing out the door. Cross growled. He needed to do something, and his boss obviously wasn't going to give him that. He thought for a moment. What if...

He shook his head. No, he wouldn't use the fact that Dream and a crush on him for his own advantage. But then he pictured it again, Nightmare under him that night, moaning gracefully. He flew an erection grow.

Maybe...