(Rebel! Reaper x Politician! Geno)

Requested by: @Tempa105

~

Reaper growled as he watched from his living room as the man walked out onto the platform. He began to speak about hope and peace that the new laws would bring us. Reaper angrily threw his remote at the T.V. as the crowd erupted in cheer, before storming off to his room. He slammed the door shut, taking a deep breath and trying to calm his raging emotions. The politician, Geno, was one of the most well known men I'm the country, and Reaper wanted nothing more than to tear his sorry body apart.

~

Reaper walked in the streets as the parade continued. Suddenly the crowd screamed really loudly, the name 'Error' being repeated over and over again. Reaper bit his lip to suppress a groan of annoyance, rolling his eyes. He knew the rabid fangirls were going to kill him for making even the slightest disapproving sound. He turned corner and quickly walked into the alley as a bunch of woman glared daggers at him. Halfway through, he bumped straight into someone and fell flat on his ass. He rubbed his head and looked up, squinting in the sunlight. For a moment, he thought an angel from the heavens had been sent down, until he realized it was Satan himself. Geno. He almost screamed, quickly scooting away.

"Are you ok? I didn't hurt you did I? I hear from my brother's that I'm really thick-skulled." Geno have him a charming smile and his soul leapt into his throat. Reaper shook his head to rid himself of the stupid thoughts and stood up on his own. He dusted himself off and began to walk away." H-Hey! Wait up!"

"What?" Reaper wanted to snap at him, but didn't, for whatever reason. He wasn't naturally nice. What was wrong with him?

"I didn't catch your name." Geno said, winking. Reaper rolled his eyes.

"I didn't throw it." Reaper smirked back at him as he responded. Geno looked startled.

"Uh, well, can you?" Geno asked, giving him a lop-sided smile. Why the fuck are you so God damn attractive? Reaper ignored the sudden thought and heat rising to his cheeks. Geno stuck out his hand." Geno. Geno Afterdeath." 

"Reaper. Just Reaper." He said, shoving his hands into his black sweatpants. Geno's smile faltered slightly and dropped his hand to his side." Well, if that's all, I-"

"Can I have your number?"

Silence.

"What?"

Another moment.

"Can I have your number?" Geno asked, a little more confident. Reaper looked at him with narrowed eye sockets.

"Why?" He hissed, raising an eye brow in question. Geno flushed bright red. Cute. Reaper thought, before quickly erasing the thought from his mind.

"Cause I want to be friends. I don't get many because of what I do." Of course. Reaper mentally scoffed. You're a politician. But when he looked at Geno he immediately regretted his thought. Sighing, he pulled a pen and paper from his pocket. Quickly scribbling on it, h handle did to Geno.

"Call me sometime, I guess." With that, he walked away.

"Reaper, huh? Sounds familiar."