(Crossmare Lemon)

Cross bit his scarf to suppress a moan as he moved his hand up and down his summoned member. He panted heavily, drool slipping past his mouth. He rubbed faster, feeling himself close to release. He grunted softly. Suddenly, NM pushed open his door with a bored expression.

"Cross, have you seen- oh." NM stopped suddenly, seeing a very flustered Cross with a hand down his pants. NM flushed, staring at him for a moment. Cross quickly tried to cover himself.

NM smirked, his tentacles wrapping themselves around Cross's wrists and ankles. Cross yelped, clamping his thighs together. He moaned softly at the friction. NM's tentacles slithered up his body, pulling his legs apart. NM looked up at him, his flushed face and bulging erection.

"N-Nightmare..." He panted, bucking his hips. Nightmare smirked, letting a tentacle go down his pants, twirling around his member. Cross moaned loudly, rolling his head back. Nightmare's tentacle felt him form an entrance. He pulled it away, pinning him down and roughly tearing off his shorts. Cross made a small noise and quickly tried to cover himself in embarrassment. NM clicked his tongue, his tentacles stopping him.

"I don't want you hiding your beautiful body from me, Crossy." NM cooed seductively, leaning down to his 'ear' while rubbing his wet clit. Cross bucked his hips in anticipation. NM grinned, his arousal growing. He traced Cross's hips, pulling down his shorts. He like duo at his entrance and bit his tongue." Ready?"

Cross nodded, his lustful gaze landing on NM's abnormally large member. It may be the biggest he's ever had in him, but not the first. Nightmare slammed his full length into him, smirking at his reaction. NM pulled out, before quickly pushing back in. He tripped Cross's hips, grunted in pleasure.

Cross screamed as he hit his G-spot. NM looked at him. He had a blood red face, gripping his scarf and the matress sheet. He smirked, becoming slightly sloppy as a knot built up in his stomach. Cross had already cum, twice by now. He leaned down, passionately kissing Cross and shoving home tongue in to his mouth. NM rammed into him a few more times, before cumming inside of him. Cross arched his back, cumming for the third time.

NM pulled out, his cum dripping out of Cross's clit. He smirked at his work, before falling beside an already passed out Cross. He wrapped his tentacles around them, closing and licking the door. He snuggled Cross close, kissing his forehead softly.

"Sweet nightmares." He whispered.