Prologue

~Allura's POV~

"KEITH!!!" I heard Lance yell.

Keith was fighting the galra with Lance and Shiro on the planet, while Hunk, Pidge and I were fighting in the lions, but, of course, I was in a small ship.

I looked down on them. Keith was laying unconscious on the ground, galra surrounding him. He was being lifted up and carried into the ship by galra soldiers.

"OMG Keith!!" Pidge yelled. "Get him! I'll try to destroy the SHI-AHHHH!!!" She flew to the ship, just to be hit by it.

"Pidge!! Lance, get Keith. I will help Pidge." I said, even though I couldn't exactly get the giant green lion to the castle by a pod.

~time skip~

"Guys..... They.... They got Keith.... I-I'm so sorry...." Lance came to the bridge, after he came back to the castle.

"What?!!" Shiro yelled.

They both had a strong bond with Keith. Shiro was like his brother and Lance was his boyfriend for almost a year. A month ago we even figured out he was pregnant. He was held in the castle, but this particular mission was called 'easy', so we allowed him to go. But it twisted into one of the hardest. We all tried to bring Keith back to the castle, but we couldn't. It was nearly impossible. And now, he's gone.