5.

~Keith's POV~

I was listening to Lance and Hunk talking about the good times we had before I disappeared and some of the ones that happened when I wasn't here and watching my children play.

It was peaceful, until someone opened the door and everything tensed up in me. I looked being me and there was Allura. Very angry Allura. She walked slowly towards us, never breaking eye contact with me.

She stopped in front of me and I was scared what will happen.

We stared at each other for a minute, before she smiled. It taken me back a little. I did not expect that.

"Excuse me, but could you follow me please? Keith?" she asked and I nodded. I got up and went after her.

We went to her room and right after I walked inside, she locked the door. It really surprised me and I started to panic a little. She ripped the smile off of her face and was wearing again that angry look, that could kill someone. She pushed me, do I would sit on the bed.

"Listen to me, Keith." she said my name with disgust. "I don't want others to worry about you for long, so I'm gonna go right for it. I hate you. You are the most disgusting thing in the entire universe. And so, I decided, that I will make a compromise for you. I will end this pitiful live of yours." She said. I was frozen and terrified. I didn't know what to do.

She grabbed me by my collar and punched me in the face. I didn't know she was this strong. I blacked out for a little. She grinned and kept punching. She let go of my collar and punched me everywhere. I couldn't even breathe. 'help' was the only thought in my head. I was scared. Tears were streaming down my face from the pain too. She threw me off of her bed and was kicking me. In my head, arms, legs, torso... Everywhere.

It continued for a while and the pain was unbearable. I definitely had some bones broken and I saw blood on the floor, but it became all black and the pain was worse.

~Allura's POV~

I beaten Keith up to unconsciousness.

I left him there and went to the common room to take his kids with me.

"Little ones?" I said as kind as possible. "Your mommy wants to see you. Will you be so kind and go play with him?" I asked them. And they nodded. I grabbed the youngest monster in my hands and held the second youngest monster's hand. "Keith is a little shaken up from some information and he told me to bring them. I feel like they would calm him down a little. And don't worry. I didn't say our little secret." I winked at the others and walked out of the room with them.

We walked to my room and I locked the door, before those little monsters could react on his form, laying on the floor.

They wanted to run to their mom, but I stopped them right in time, by throwing their little bodies in the corner of the room. The smallest monster started crying,  so I punished it by slamming her face. Hard. And that was all it takes to shut her up, as its body slammed hard on the floor and small puddle of blood and satisfaction in the floor.

They all started to whimper and cry, so I just started to kick and punch their little bodies of evil.

"N-No... St-o-op...." I heard faintly behind me. Keith was trying to crawl here. So pathetic.

I walked over to him. I swung my leg on his chest and satisfying crack of bone always heard and he knocked out again.

I walked over to those monsters, hitting them again.

~Lance's POV~

"I'm gonna go for Taeko. She should go to sleep." I said to hunk and walked over to Allura's room for her.

When I was about two meters away from the door, I could hear faint crying and yelling.

I burst through the door. The first thing I saw was Keith next to the bed in pool of blood. Then I saw in the corner of the room Allura looking at me next to the kids, that were bleeding. "Help!" Rozalin yelled at me and I came to the harsh reality.

Allura beat Keith and kids, that are younger than two years.

"SHIRO! HUNK! PIDGE! ANYONE! HELP!!" I yelled and ran to Allura, when she almost kicked Rozalin again. I pinned her to the floor.

Shiro ran here with Hunk a little after. Shiro got Allura and Hunk kids. I ran go Keith.

I rolled him to my lap and checked his heart beat. It was really slow, but there.  He wasn't breathing.

"We have to get Taeko as fast as possible to the healing pod!!" Hunk yelled. "She's bleeding from her head and her heart beat isn't almost there!"

I panicked. I checked Keith's heart beat again. Still there. "He's not breathing and his pulse is slow!" I yelled panicked after Hunk got out of the room with Taeko in his arms.

"CPR! We can't let him die!"

"But I don't know if his ribs are broken! I could do more damage!" I had to go something.

I pinched his nose and opened his mouth. I took a deep breath and put my mouth on his mouth, blowing air into his lungs. I repeat that a few times, when he started coughing. I rolled him on his side.

"Oh thank God...." I said with tears in my eyes. I looked at his children. They were both calmed down by Pidge and she was looking at us with worried look. "I will put him in the healing pod and come help you."

I scooped Keith up and ran as fast as I could, apologizing to him all the way there, as he whimpered in pain. Coran was in the healing room, preparing more healing pods, which in one of them was the small body of Taeko.

When Coran saw me,  he just pointed to one open pod and I placed Keith in there. The pod closed and I was watching we Keith slowly fell asleep.

I walked over to Allura's room again. Shiro was gone and Pidge was trying their hardest to take Rozalin in her hands.

I walked over to them and took Rozalin and Michihiko in my arms. She took Yoongi in her and we walked together to the healing room.

We put them in pods and waited. They should wake up by any minute, since their bodies didn't take as much damage as Keith has.

I have to talk to that bitch.