Epilogue - Happy ending

~Rozalin's POV~

I woke on a green grass with blue sky. There were two sun's and it was really warm.

"Hello...?" I called.

"Rozalin!!" I heard my twin brother yell. I ran to the location I heard his voice.

They were all there. All of my siblings... And a little boy, I didn't recognize, bit looked a lot like Daddy and mommy.

"Hello, Rozalin. I'm Lance Namjoon McClain. I'm your half brother. My mom is you Keith and my dad is Lance." he smiled.

~•~

I saw my mommy in the distance, getting up from the floor. "Mommy!!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Mommy!!!" the rest yelled right after me and ran towards my mommy.

"Rozalin...?"

"Mommy!" I cried out.

We were all hugging him.

"Lance...?" he whispered.

"Hi mommy." Lance smiled. Mommy hugged him the most and kissed his forehead with tears in his eyes.

"Oh my little baby..."

When I got a better look on my mommy, I could see, that he got younger. His eyes were glossy from the crying. He had pale skin and black, long hair with bangs. His hair were pulled into a messy bun, but I knew this was my mommy.

"Mommy you look different!!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about? Mommy looks the same, just healthier." Lance said.

Mommy looked at us with questioning expression and then looked at himself. Then grabbed the knife in his back pocket and looked at his reflection in it and gasped.

~•~

"Lance? How long have you been here?" mommy asked after an hour, when we were laying in the grass

"A long time, waiting for you and watching you from the magic lake. The sweet lady, that said was my grandma from my daddy, took care of me and showed me cool tricks you can do here! You can grow up and young down, how you want! And your memory will be accurate to the appearance you aged up to, if you still lived! She says, that Jere is the place people go, when they die. The was here, waiting for us. Now we have to wait for daddy." he said.

"So, where's the lake?" I asked.

We went to the magic lake.

Lance was there, placing flowers to a big grave on one planet. I'm the grave stone was written: 'Keith Kogane McClain, beloved husband of Lance McClain and mother with his children, Rozalin Kogane McClain , Michihiko Kogane McClain , Yoongi Kogane McClain and Taeko Kogane McClain.'

"Hey, love." he said. "The war hasn't stopped yet. Red accepted Matt as her paladin. Allura was killed and we found other Altheans. They were hiding from Zarkon and now they're all helping us. Princess Salla is helping us and Matt and Shiro are getting married in a few days. Even if it's been a year since you and those little angels died, I still remember you and our moments clearly.... I still love you, and I will forever. I hope you're waiting for me like you said, or I will kick your butt." he laughed softly. "You have no idea how much I miss you...."

"Lance! We have to go!!" Shiro yelled in the background.

"Coming!" he yelled back and stood up. "Well... Bye... I love you all." he walked away.

I looked at mommy. He was sobbing softly. I came to him and hugged him tightly.

~•~

We went to the house Lance told us grandma waited for him.

"Lance? You're early today." I heard from the kitchen, I supposed.

"Hello, Mrs, McClain." mommy said, when grandma came in the view. "It's good to meet you. Lance told me a lot about you." he said.

"Oh... I didn't knew you...." she mentioned with her hand and mommy looked like he understood. "And who are these little ones?"

"This is Rozalin and Michihiko, my little twins and this is Yoongi, my second youngest and this is little Taeko. She is the youngest."

"Are they...?"

"They're not Lance's, but they're mine. I didn't know who are their fathers, but they all look like me, so that's good."

"And my baby is still alive?"

"Yeah. He's still defending the universe." he laughed a bit.

~time skip, one year~
~Keith's POV~

I was walking around. Clara thought my children how to age up. Rozalin, Lance and Michihiko are in their 20. Yoongi is 18 and Taeko 15.

I was getting closer to the magic lake, when I saw someone laying in the grass. Lance.

"Lance!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes. He shot up and looked my way. I ran towards him, my long hair floating behind me. He got up and hugged me.

We kissed, like it was again in millions of years, which it actually almost was, for us. I wrapped my legs around his torso and grabbed his face, kissing him deeper. He held my thighs, close to my butt and kissed me back, tears in our eyes.

"You have no idea how much I missed you..." he said.

"I actually have..." I replied with a smile.

He let me down, but we still held close. "You look... Different... So beautifully different..." he said and kissed me again.

When we pulled apart, I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. His tan skin was glowing in the sunlight and his hair had undercut and we're thrown on his right side. He had three ear piercings and one eyebrow piercing. "I can say same to you, handsome."

We walked to our house. I learned that it was just like his house on earth, that burned down. And that fire killed him.

We walked inside and when his mom saw him, they hugged like life depended on it.

Complete.