4.

~Shiro's POV~

We were all, except Keith and his kids, sitting at the table, eating. "Where's Keith?" Pidge asked.

"He's in the med bay with Coran. They're talking about something."

~timeskip~
~Lance's POV~

I went to wake up Keith. The hall was quiet, only my footsteps were heard, but when I got closer to Keith's room, quiet laughing was heard.

I opened the door to his room and Rozalin was jumping on the bed with Michihiko standing by and cheering.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I whipped, not to wake up Keith, that was peacefully sleeping (I have no idea how).

Rozalin stopped jumping and got from the bed. Yoongi was now sitting behind Michihiko like nothing happened. Taeko was now squeaking in her space crib, that we put there for her.

"Now, what were you doing in here?" I asked. "Who am I kidding. It's almost lunch, so I have to wake up you mommy, so be good and don't do anything. I will take you to Hunk, that is in the kitchen and you will have something to eat. I have to talk to mommy. Come on!" I took Taeko from her crib and Yoongi hand. Rozalin took Michihiko's hand and was walking before us.

"Oh! Hey Lance! And who we got here?" Hunk cheerfully said. Rozalin immediately ran towards him and gave him a crushing hug.

"Hey Hunk. Will you please look after them for a while? I need to wake up Keith and they wouldn't do much help. I will just keep Taeko."

"Sure! They can help me bake some goodies."

~•~

"Keith~ wake up, sleepy head..." I gently shook Keith. He groaned and rolled over. I chucked and called his name a little louder. Taeko was still in my arms, looking at Keith with wonder. I said his name one more time and shook his body.

"What is it?" he groaned.

"It's almost lunch. Come on. Get up. Taeko is hungry too." he finally sat up and looked.

When he finally woke up completely, I gave him Taeko. He rolled up his shirt and she immediately started to suck on his nipple. I cleared my throat to get his attention. "How did you even reacted for the first time, that you can breast feed?"

"Well, I was a little surprised. When I gave birth to Lance, it was a blessing. But he was always crying, because he was hungry. One day, when my shirt was completely ripped in the front from the beating and Lance was on my chest, he just sorta figured it out. I didn't know what was happening." he laughed a bit. He was so adorable.

We sat in silence. When Taeko was done, we went after the others. Keith was still nervous when they weren't together, as I learned.

"MOMMYYYYYYY!!!!" Rozalin came rushing towards Keith. He laughed and hugged her too. A little after, Michihiko hugged Keith too, but silently.

"Mamamamama!!" Yoongi hugged Keith. "Mama eat?" The first time I heard him speak.

"Are you hungry Keith?" Hunk asked.

"No, I'm good. But did they eat?"

"Yeah. It was a little difficult, since he wanted to give you his food." he chuckled a bit. "

We said our goodbyes and went to the common room. We were chatting, laughing and I was trying to bring Keith's memories back.

We beard the door open and Allura entered. She looked angry.