6.

~Lance's POV~

I walked my way to the cells, where Shiro apparently locked Allura.

The entire time, I thought about that moment.

That moment, when Keith's heart stopped.

That moment, when he stopped breathing.

That moment, when his body went limp in my arms.

When I got to the calls, Allura was aggressively trying to get out.

"Well hello there, Lance. How's that thing going? Dead already? And those little monsters?" she said in some kind of scary voice, I suppose she meant?

"Good, if you want to know. Keith is alive, but wasn't for a moment. Rozalin has a broken arm, but it's nothing to be afraid of. Taeko has small concussion and a cut on her head, but still smiling, like I'd she's used to it, or not even noticing it. They're all a little shaken up and has a little bruises, but nothing much." I said and saw her expression darken.

"Those monsters should be all dead." she said in that, what she thought, scary voice.

"You do you. But remember, that you're not in the team voltron. Voltron is supposed to to help. Not kill. They didn't do anything and you killed them."

"Voltron is mine. And I can easily find more paladins."

"Yes, yes, you can. But when they realize what kind of monster you are, they will do the same. The only one you can team up with is Lotor."

~•~

I was in the med bay, waiting for Keith and Rozalin to get out of their pods. I knew, that Rozalin will get out earlier, since only her arm is broken. Keith had a lot of cuts, broken bones and some organs damaged.

I heard "swoosh." as Rozalin's pod opened. I caught her small body. She looked around and then at me. "Where's mommy?" she asked.

"He's here. And he's doing great." I told her and showed her Keith in the pod. "You want me to take you to your siblings? They're with Pidge and Hunk in the common room. Keith won't get our of the pod in a while, so you can wait for him with you siblings." she nodded.

I walked her to the common room and went back to the med bay to wait for Keith.

~•~

It was almost midnight and I was going to my room from the med bay.

I was in the door of the med bay, when I heard a soft "whoosh" as Keith's pod opened.

I quickly turned around and ran to his pod. I watched him, but fell on the floor.

"Hmm...." he moaned and got up from my chest. "What happened....?"

"You got hurt and just got out of the pod. Kids are okay. Are you okay?"

"I think so...." he mumbled and sat down.

"You shouldn't move too much. You just got out of the pod." I rubbed his arm as I sat up too. "Let's get you to your room." I said and stood up. I helped him on his feet and walking to his room.

When we go there, the kids were sleeping peacefully on the bed and crib.

Keith laid in the bed and closed his eyes, while Rozalin and Michihiko got closer to him to steal his body heat.