1.

~Lance's POV~
~three years later~

We got to the blade of marmora base.

For the three years, that Keith is gone, the others practically forgot about him. Even Shiro. I sometimes brought him up to a conversation, but it usually lasted a few seconds.

Me and Shiro took the red lion. Since Keith disappeared, I was flying with red and Allura with blue.

We got out on the rock-like planet and two marmora soldiers came out. We followed them in.

~time skip~

Kolivan, the leader of the blade, flew with us to the castle of lions.

Allura still wasn't really happy, but fuck her.

They were talking about a plan, how to defeat Zarkon or something, I didn't understand shit.

Allura wanted to click on a photo of a galra ship, bit instead clicked on a photo of us, when Keith was still here.

She apologized and clicked on the right picture. "Wait!" Kolivan said. "Give back the other picture." she gave him a look, but clicked back on the picture of us. "Do you know him?" he posted at Keith.

"Yeah. He was the red paladin, but the galra took him three years ago. From then, we couldn't find him anywhere. He's part galra, too. Why?" Shiro said.

"I... I think I know him..." I looked at him with wide eyes. "He.... He was in the breeding galra ship... It's the most disgusting thing. The galra take all of the omega galra and rape them until they're pregnant. When they give birth to the child, they leave them for a while, and then impregnate them again. When the child is two years old, they take them from their mother and make them a galra soldier. They start real duties, when they're like five years old."

"Do you know where it is? We have to look there. What if Keith's there?!" Shiro was almost panicking.

"Yes, we know where it is."

~A month later~

I ran through the halls of the breeding ship. It's a small ship with just cells and you can hear sometimes baby wails. When I see someone in a cell, I just open it and say "Run this way." and run again. Only a little amount of galra soldiers were there.

I looked in the hall on my right. There was a galra soldier, trying to walk into a cell, but someone was pushing him away, yelling words like "No!" and "Stop!" and "Get away!" I pointed my bayard at the galra, killing him on the first try, thanks to his little distraction. The omega, that was fighting the galra soldier fell on the ground, but quickly recovered and looked my direction with wide eyes.

He had long, white hair with black ends and two cat-like ears on top. His skin was pale, as he trembled a little. And one thing I noticed was a cat-like tail. He looked like he were starving. "Hey, are you OK?" I slowly made my way to him.

Hr looked up at me. "Yes, thank y-.... Lance...?" what?

"You know me?" they nodded. "How- wait... Keith?!" he made a small nod.

"Lance? Is everything OK?" Hunk said thrugh the comm.