7.

~Allura's POV~

I waited for the right moment in my cell.

It was around two am and my castle was quiet.

I took out the little gun I hid in my mouth. It grew bigger and I shot the lock on my cell doors. The alarm almost got off, but I touched the screen and it shut up.

I walked quietly, but quickly through the castle.

When I got to the med bay, I looked at all the pods. No one was in them. Those monsters must have gotten out before me...

I walked over to Keith's room and opened the door. I quickly closed it after I slipped inside and locked it.

The little monsters and Keith were still sleeping, but when I looked at the crib, the little monster was awake.

I put the gun to her head and shot her. Dead. One go, six left.

The gun shot woke up everyone else.

Keith screamed when he saw that monster dead in the crib.

The second youngest monster started to cry, so I shot it.

~No POV~

Something snapped in Keith and he attacked Allura. He tackled her to the floor and tried to get the gun out of her grip, to protect his kids.

But Allura was stronger and kicked him in the stomach. He fell off of her and by the time he tried to get her away from his kids, she shot Rozalin. Her blood got all over Michihiko, that was behind her.

Keith got up from his shock again and tackled Allura to the floor again.

They threw punched and kicks on each other.

There were voices behind the locked door and attempts to open them, but they never did.

Allura finally grabbed the knife on Keith's night stand and sliced his neck.

He fell on the floor, gasping for air and chocking on blood, that was now in his mouth,as blood poured from his neck.

Allura grabbed her gun again and shot Michihiko too.

The door flew open. The paladins were standing there. Shiro tackled Allura as she tried to shot Keith, that was on the floor, blood pouring from the slice she made on his neck.

Lance got to his knees and held the deep cut on Keith's neck. He was crying and ignoring everyone around, that were pacing from the dead little bodies to find any pulse. They didn't find any....

"Baby.... Baby, keep you eyes open for me... You will live..." Lance cried.

Keith gulped, his eyes watering. "No... No, I won't.... But I will wait for you... I promise..." he whispered as his eyes started to close...

Lance kissed him. "No... Please..." he pleaded as Keith's life slipped from his fingers... "No... No!! Keith!!!" he screamed and cradled him in his arms...

He's gone...

The love of his life....

That he thought was dead for years.....

"Please......."