Will you go to prom?

Logan's pov

After school in the afternoon today, I took the opportunity to ask Jade to the prom. I caught hold of her outside school. "Hey." I told her. "Oh! Hi Logan!" she said enthusiastically. No matter how much I would have liked to take Bella to prom instead, I rather go with someone rather than no one. "Would you like to go to prom with me next week?" I asked her. "Sure!" she said beaming. Well that went smoothly. "Great" I said smiling. "Bye," I said and she echoed.

Bella's pov

I was sitting at home when someone rang the doorbell. I told my mom that I'd get it and went to open the door. Standing at the threshold, I saw Jade. "Hey Bells! Guess who just asked me to prom! Logan!" She exclaimed. "Really! That's great!" I said even though I was the one who told him to.

"So next week I shall give you a makeover! Then you shall look prom ready." I said. Jade hugged me and I hugged her back.

*the next day*

Ethan asked me to prom the next day during lunch. "Hey babe," he said sitting down next to me. he handed me some red roses. "Oh Ethan! Roses, my favourite!" I said. "I know, it's just a nice way of asking, will you go to prom with me?" he asked. "Was there ever a doubt about that?" I asked slyly. I kissed him. Our lips moved in sync as I put my arms around his neck while he held my waist. He bit my lip, and I allowed him to slide his tongue in my mouth. I pulled away and laughed.

Logan's pov

During lunch Ethan asked Bella out to prom when they kissed. I got jealous of Ethan and felt my cheeks turn red.

I couldn't mask my feelings anymore. I think I loved Isabella Williams. Even if I had just met her.

------------------X------------------

Hey guys! Logan loves Bella. Anyway....Please vote and comment. love ya

-rajvi2345