College And The House

Bella's pov

As soon as I landed, I texted Logan and informed him. I was living in my aunt's house in California. She had renovated it specially for me. I let myself in to see an amazing house. The walls were painted white, with one wall painted purple. There was a couch against the purple wall, decorated with a lot of purple pillows. Two other couches were diagonally opposite to the couch, and a T.V. set was facing towards the couches. There were two bedrooms. One for me, and one for any visitors. My room was the cutest. It had a queen sized bed, with a study table and a HUGE closet. The closet was bigger than the bathroom! there were shelves to put my shoes, my clothes and jewellery. There was also a kitchen, and cooking for me, wasn't a problem, because I did it all the time back home at New York.

I hoped onto the bed and rested for a while. I had a busy day tomorrow, it was my first day of school.

Logan's pov

While Bella was away, life pretty much sucked. I had absolutely no company. My friends from school had all gone to different places to study. I was going to acting school here in New York, but I hopefully will get their scholarship and shift somewhere else.

I got Bella's message saying that she had landed. I sent her a smiley face.

*the next day*

Bella's pov

I got up early in the morning at seven, knowing that I had to be at college by eight. I showered using a scented body wash to cleanse myself. I selectively scanned through my wardrobe to search for my favourite ed hardy t-shirt. I wore a pair of black shorts with it. I took a sling bag with a notebook, a pen, a water bottle and some money. I grabbed an apple and wore black converse and left.

I entered the academy to see an amazing place. This wasn't an ordinary academy. I walked through the hallway, awestruck. The lockers were personalised, there were people everywhere. This was like High School Musical, except that people didn't start randomly singing and dancing every two minutes.

There were people making music out of stationary! I removed my class schedule, when someone walked up to me. "O.M.G! you're Isabella Williams right!" she yelled. "Just Bella," I corrected. She ignored me anyway and said, "You were so awesome in the auditions!" "Really, thanks" I said with smile on my face. "A lot of people know me?" I asked. "Oh totally!" She said, " you're like famous here," Thats off to a good start. "I'm Evelyn, but you can call me Eve," said Evelyn. "Are you going to your singing class," she asked as the bell rang. "Yep!" I said enthusiastically. "Great, Come with me," offered Evelyn.

During class, I sat next to this cute guy named Chris. Evelyn went and sat next to her friend. "You were pretty good at the audition," Said Chris. "Thanks," I said. "How about we grab drinks sometime?" he asked. "I have a boyfriend, back home in New York," I told him. "Who says he has to know?" said Chris. "Sorry, but I'm gonna have to pass this time," I told him. Who was this guy, he can't just tell me to forget about Logan!

After school got over, I went home and called Logan. "Hey," I said after he picked up. "Hey," he said from the other side. We asked each other how we were doing and stuff. "So, I'll be home in three months for spring break. Also, there's this event where five singers are chosen, and they get to represent the school in five different cities from where they come from. It's during the spring break anyway, so I'll come even if I don't get chosen," I finished. "Good luck," said Logan. "I'm in acting school. After a year, they give a scholarship to the three best actors in the school, where they can go to the best acting universities and get their degree. Hopefully I'll be one of the three." he said. "I know you will be," I reassured. "Okay Bella, I gotta go, Love you, miss you, bye," he said, and I hung up.

Just three more months and I'll be with him, I comforted myself.

------------------X---------------------
Hello people of earth! Hope you liked this chapter. It's quite long. Please Vote and Comment! Also, read my other book, When I Met Romeo, if you want to. If you like this one, you'll love that one! Love ya :)

-rajvi2345