Bad and good news

*a month later*

Logan's pov

"Hey Bella," I said as I approached her. I got my SAT results back, and I was thrilled. Bella sat alone in her usual place. In the music room. I went and sat next to her. "How were your SATs?" I asked her. "Pretty bad," she said. "I failed," she said depressed. "I'm sorry," I said and hugged her.

Ever since she broke up with Ethan, she would spend most of her time depressed in the Music room creating other mash-ups. so I decided to cheer up her mood, "Hey, do you wanna come with me for the school home coming dance this saturday night," I asked her. "Sure," she replied enthusiastically. "Great," I said.

Bella's pov

Logan had asked me to go out with him for home coming dance on Saturday night. Was it a date? I don't know. I still had to patch up with Jade. A month had passed since our fight, and she kept ignoring me ever since.

I finally caught hold of her in the cafeteria. "Look Jade, I'm really sorry for what happened that day at Ethan's house. Logan just kissed me I didn't know he would do that.
If you actually thought that everyone you liked asked me out every time, you should have spoken to me about it. Maybe they had some cute friends?" I smiled and said. Jade laughed at the last remark, "friends?" i asked her. "Come on, don't leave me hanging dude, i miss my bff," "Okay, friends," said Jade smiling and I hugged her.

-------------------X-------------------
Hey guys. Hope you like the story so far. Please vote and comment. I don't know what to say. Love ya. Follow me coz i have written more stories!

-rajvi2345