Excrutiating pain

Bella's pov

Logan emerged at the threshold. Ethan and Emma stood there in astonishment. "I over heard you talking to those kidnappers you sent to kidnap Bella," Emma came and stood next to me, pointing a loaded gun at my head, "Logan, stand back, or I'll blow her head off," "Emma, what happened to you? I understand you love Ethan, but so much that you're willing to do what's not right?" Asked Logan.

At that, Emma retreated. "Killing someone, Is not going to get Joule back. It's not going to give you anything except for an entire life in prison," explained Logan. "Shut Up!" said Ethan, pointing the gun at Logan. Logan walked closer, and finally reached Ethan. Ethan tried to punch him, but he ducked, and threw a punch back instead.

After ten minutes, Logan got Ethan's hands tied up in rope. "Emma, I'm not gonna hurt you," confirmed Logan while putting his hands mid-way in the air. Emma let go of the gun and said," You know what Logan, you're right. I should do the right thing," She said, admitting. She half smiled, and put down the gun.

She freed Me. I went came running to Logan, and kissed him on the lips. We moved our lips in sync, as Emma left the warehouse, because I knew Logan had called the cops.

Suddenly, I felt something sting my thigh. "ah!" I yelled as I collapsed onto the floor with excruciating pain. I had been shot. Ethan had managed to escape from the ropes, and had shot me. "Bella!" yelled Logan, as my thigh burned. "Oh, don't worry. She has half an hour at the max," Said Ethan. We heard sirens outside, The police was here.

Logan's pov

I stared at Bella in shock, ad she lay down on the floor. I sat down next to her, and covered her wound with my hand. "We gotta go," I whispered in Bella's ear. Ethan had run out of the warehouse by now. I gently picked up an unconscious Bella, bridal style, and took her out where an ambulance was waiting.

I put her down on the stretcher. I ran in and sat down in the hospital beside her.

As we reached, there were only ten minutes left, to save her. We quickly put her in the emergency room.

I waited out, in curiosity, and in hope that she would be fine. After fifteen minutes, I saw the doctor, and rushed to ask him, "How is she?" "She has lost a lot of blood. I'm afraid, she has very little time left," He finished. No! I thought to myself. "Can't you give her some pints of blood or something?" I questioned. "I'm sorry. She's 'O -ve' It's a very rare blood type. No one we know has that blood type," I felt a tear trickle down my cheek, as I ran inside the room after thanking the doctor.

Bella's pov

I suddenly gained consciousness, and found myself awake in the emergency room. I saw Logan walk in and sit next to me. "Hey," I said in a hushed tone, as he echoed my words. He held my hand. I had a bandage tied around my head, and there was a pipe attached to my hands, that measured my heart rate. I had oxygen-supplying pipes attached to my nose as well.

"I'm so sorry," He said. "Don't be. If I would have listened to you, none of this would have happened," I assured him. "I wish I hadn't told you about Ethan," he said, with his voice all choked up. "Hey! don't say that! If you wouldn't have told me about him, then I would never have fallen in love with you," I told him. "I just wish we had more time," I said. "What do you mean?!" Asked Logan in a half surprised and half confused tone.

I felt my vision go blurry. I felt my heart rate decrease. I realised what was happening to me. I had never given much thought to how I would die. But death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder. I suddenly felt my body go numb, and my hand left Logan's. It was all a flash of white, and suddenly I couldn't feel myself.

Logan's pov

I felt Bella's grip on my hand loosen. I rushed to call the doctor. I waited outside, and watched through the see through glass in the ER. "Charge 400!" yelled the surgeon. I watched as they gave her shocks to wake her up.

Finally, they gave up. I watched as her heart rate flat-lined. Bella had gone. I walked into the room, too shocked and sad to process. I stared at Bella's soulless body, and used my hand to close her eyes. I stared at her, with tears rolling down my cheeks, as the nurse took off her breathing supply pipes.

"I' m sorry. Her wounds were too great," Comforted the doctor.

--------------------X----------------

Sorry for the late updates!!! I hardly get time to write. I know this ending is sad!! :( Anyway. My story is almost ending, so please vote and comment, and please ask more people to read it. Also read my other book When I Met Romeo!!

-rajvi2345