The Music Room

Logan's pov

Last night, was the best night of my life! Bella finally kissed me. I haven't yet asked her to be my girlfriend or anything, but I will today in the afternoon.

So after school got over, I asked her to meet me in her favourite place, the Music room. As usual, she was waiting there for me on her computer creating her mash-ups. She removed her head phones and said, "Hi!" "Okay, you've always been on your laptop creating mash-ups, so would you like to show me how this works?" I asked just out of curiosity.

She laughed. "Okay," she said and turned the laptop in my direction. "These are three different tracks of music," She explained while pointing towards three box like looking things that depicted different frequencies. "The fourth box is me singing," She continued. "These are the mix up and down notes, you can adjust the base and treble of each song," She finished.
"Can I listen to it," I asked. "Sure she said and handed me her headphones. I put them on and escaped into a world of music.

I removed my head phones after two minutes and said, "This is amazing! You sing really well," "Thanks, I want to be a singer so..."
She trailed off. She switched off her computer, and grabbed her bags and we left school. On the way, I decided to ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Hey, Bella," I started. She diverted all her attention towards me. "Umm, I just wanted to ask you, after yesterday, do you want to be my girlfriend?" She stopped walking and I stopped with her. She put her hands in her pocket, acting like this was a decision of life and death. "Logan, look, yesterday, that kiss, it meant a lot to me okay, and I know it did to you too, but I've dated a lot of guys and all of them have either cheated on me or broken my heart every single time. They only date me to become popular. I-" I cut her off and said, "I would never do that to you. I really do love you okay, I'll always be there for you," I said cornering her to a wall. "Logan, trust is just something I can't do anymore, I'm sorry," she said, and a tear trickled down her face. I wiped it away using my thumb and said, "you can trust me Bells. I'm always there for you," "I'm sorry Logan," she said hugging me. "But I can't," she finished and she ran away. That was a real bummer, I thought to myself.
--------------------X-----------------

Hey guys! Bella turned him down! Will she regret this decision? Will they date, ever? Read on if you want to find out. Love ya

-rajvi2345