sneak peak: chapter 9

Video above of the Girls so far in stories I've written and some I will write on the near future.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING R&P ON THE POPULAR LIST! We're at #730. I couldn't have gotten this achievement with you readers ❤

Now for a small sneak peak of chapter 9 😊

Sandra Johnson: Detail or Baby Daddy?
By Olivia Hanson

After much anticipation, model Sandra Johnson revealed her daughter's names, Kenna and Malia, on her Instagram page. She celebrated their birth with multiple professional shots of the twins, most likely taken by her photographer Logan Nikels.

Earlier this weekend, Johnson was seen with Nikels with his wife, Lucy, and the twins. Many fans have pointed out a man behind them, eyeing Johnson and the twins.

Could it be that Johnson has finally gotten security detail or is this the baby daddy? My money is on the answer being: baby daddy.

I'll give her $100,000 or my fist on her face to shut up. Olivia Hanson was the one who pointed out my pregnancy first. She's been in my business ever since.

"Adam, have you seen what this... thing is saying?" I ask Adam.

Adam stands from his seat with one of the girls in his arms. He comes behind me to see what's on my screen.

"Yup," he says. "She's getting annoying. Perhaps you should pay her off."

Paying her off didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Perhaps I should," I reply.

I pull out my phone from my jean back pocket. I dial up Logan. He answers almost right away.

"Hi, Sandra," he greets.

"Hey! Could you do me a favor and get me a meeting with Olivia Hanson?"

"Hanson? The one who's always up your business?" He asks.

"Yes, that's the one," I confirm.

"Are you sure?" Logan asks concerned.

"Yes, Logan. Get her to see me."

"Ok," Logan says. "I'll call you later with the details."

"Thanks," I hang up.

I'm going to give her a piece of my mind.