Chapter 9: Hush Money

I change Lucy's, the baby, name to be Malia. I realized that Lucy was the name I had used for Logan's wife so I decided to change it to not confuse myself. LOL

SANDRA

Adam moved me towards his bed as we kissed. My legs hit against the bed frame. He pushes me onto the bed, coming down with me without bring the kiss. I moan. Adam releases my lips, moving down to my neck. He kisses my neck. I gasp when he sucks on a sensitive part of my neck. I place my hands on his head. I grip his hair, pulling him off me and bringing him back to my lips.

I feel Adam's hands travel down my arm, hips, and thighs. He pulls my legs around his waist. I moan when as he rubs himself onto my heat. He groans. I enjoy the bliss of being somewhat intimate with him in this moment. My wolf was beyond static with excitement.

"Adam," I say trying to get his attention.

My voice only comes out as whisper. I inhale and exhale trying to regain my breathing again.

"Adam," I say a little louder.

"Hm?" he hums in response.

I swallow down excess saliva in my mouth. I pull him away, sitting up as I down. I bring my legs off his waist.

"We're not going to have sex right now," I say.

"Oh?" his eyebrow shoots up. "That's okay, Sandra. I didn't imagine we would."

He takes my face in his hands, holding my gaze.

"I love you," he says. "I hope one day you can forgive me for what I've done to you."

I look at his eyes, searching. I try to look for any deceiving movement as he said that.

There's nothing.

It's sincere.

"I hope so too," I reply.

Adam pulls me in for one more kiss. We pull back from each other.

"I'm going to relieve Logan from his babysitting duties," I announce before anything else happens.

"Ok, I'll come with," Adam replies.

I smile and get up from his bed.

***

I walk before Logan and Lucy as we go for a little stroll in town. Adam had tagged along. He was somewhere behind. He'd grown tired of Lucy and I bashing him and Logan. It was fun.

I couldn't help but take notice we were being followed. I used my wolf hearing to listen in. I heard the shutter of cameras. I knew I'd wake up tomorrow to a wonderful story from the tabloids. And I did.

Sandra Johnson: Detail or Baby Daddy?

By Olivia Hanson

After much anticipation, model Sandra Johnson revealed her daughter's names, Kenna and Malia, on her Instagram page. She celebrated their birth with multiple professional shots of the twins, most likely taken by her photographer Logan Nikels.

This weekend, Johnson was seen with Nikels with his wife, Lucy, and the twins. Many fans have pointed out a man behind them, eyeing Johnson and the twins.

Could it be that Johnson has finally gotten security detail or is this the baby daddy? My money is on the answer being: baby daddy.

I'll give her $100,000 or my fist on her face to shut up. Olivia Hanson was the one who pointed out my pregnancy first. She's been in my business ever since.

"Adam, have you seen what this... thing is saying?" I ask Adam.

Adam stands from his seat with one of the girls in his arms. He comes behind me to see what's on my screen.

"Yup," he says. "She's getting annoying. Perhaps you should pay her off."

Paying her off didn't seem like a bad idea.

"Perhaps I should," I reply.

"I can be helpful to your fame, babe," Adam winks at me.

I glare at him.

"You wish, babe," I reply with sarcasm.

He chuckles.

***

I walk in to Olivia's office with Logan and Lucy in tow. Hanson sits on a chair behind a long glass desk. Daylight illuminates into her office from the big windows on the right side of her office. She smiles and stands when she sees me enter.

"Sandra Johnson, it's nice to finally meet you in person," she says walking around her desk.

She shakes my hand.

"I see you've brought guests," she says with a tone of annoyance in her voice but she shakes hands with Logan and Lucy, none the less.

"Yes, I like to have them with me when I do business," I reply.

"Business?" Olivia asks as she walks back around her desk towards her chair. "What kind of business?"

"The one where you'll stop poking your nose into my personal life," I reply.

"My apologies, I don't understand where you're going with this?" she says.

"You posted an article about me this week," I start. "Detail or Baby Daddy?"

"Oh, right," Olivia confirms. "It was a wonderful article to right about though I did not have enough information. Care to give me more?"

I laugh.

"Olivia," I say walking closer to her desk so I could rest my hands on her desk. "I'll give you more than that."

"Really? What will you give me?" she says.

"$100, 000 to leave my personal life alone. This isn't the first time you've written about something personal," I state.

I remember the other times. She wrote about me being pregnant before I could even announce it. She made up a story about me being with Logan. Hell, she even wrote about how she thought Logan was the father of my then unborn children.

"I'll accept the money, if you tell me the answer to my article," she bargains.

I smile at her. I take out my checkbook. I write everything I need and sign it. I hand her the check. She takes it from me. I turn around walking towards the door. Lucy and Logan had already walked out the moment I started writing the check.

"Sandra, what's my answer!" Olivia calls after me.

I freeze, turn back to her, and say, "He's their father but you should know that now. You've gotten your money."

I walk out of her office, knowing damn well that she won't resist publishing that piece of the story.