Chapter 1: "Home Sweet Hell"

"Welcome Home You Little Bitch." My Father Says Kinda Angrily. I Have Been Away For Three Months At A Military Boot Camp. They Sent Me There Because Apparently I Was One Of Those...How They Say... "Troubled Children". Of Course They Would Send Me Home A Day Before My Expected Departure Day. I Don't Even Wanna Know What These Bastards Have In Store For Me. Honestly that Boot Camp Felt Like Home. 

"Thanks Guys...." I Replied, Rather Blunt. I Just Wanted To Go In My Room And Watch Some Netflix And Have Some "Me-Time". I Don't Really Like My Family All That Well... 

Let Me Explain Before You Get All Supportive of Family. I Shall Introduce Myself Later....

       Fist of All...The Girl's Parents. Her Mother....An Aggressive Alcoholic. Her Father...Harold J. Richards...A Former U.S. Veteran That Was Later Diagnosed With Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), And trust me...One Wrong Move...And He Will Show NO Mercy. One Time She Accidentally Broke A Glass...And He Beat Her So Badly, That She Was Emitted To The Hospital For Two Weeks Straight. 

      Another Time Her Mother...Amanda L. Richards...Former Navy Veteran...Later Diagnosed With Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)...Beat Her With A Belt Until She Bled Because She Didn't Want To Go Out And Get Her Anymore Alcohol...Even Though She Was Already Drunk As Is.  Thanks To Her Parents, She Has Been in The Hospital For A Record Of Ten Times A Day. 

     Then There's Her Siblings. Out Of The Three Of Them, She Is The Youngest. Her Brother, Johnathan, Is 35 Years Old. Her Sister, Andrea, Is 34 Years Old. And Then There's the Main Character...She Is The Youngest At The Age Of Only 25. Her Brother Is A Current Marine Corps Lieutenant, While Her Sister Works As A Nurse At One Of The Most Popular Hospitals in the World (Though I Can't Really Remember The Name of It, Nor Do I Care). 

    Those Two Get Whatever They Want, Whenever They Want. While The Girl Gets Nothing But Abuse From Her Parents, Whether It be physical, Verbal, Fuck Even Mental. This Girl gets NO Love From ANYBODY In That House. She's Always Being Beat Fro Something As Stupid As Sitting Down. Her Siblings NEVER Get Abused....They're Treated Like A King And Queen, While the Girl Is Treated Like A Rug. People Can Just Wipe Shit All Over Her And  Not Even Give A Damn. She Was Never Shown Any True Love Or Affection. 

ANYWAY.....Back To The Story. 

I Was About To Go Up To My Room, After I Got Done With Homework And Chores, When...

   "Vandelya (Van-Deal-Eea) Maria Sue Richards!" My Dad Yelled. Uh Oh... I Know When My Dad Yells My Full Name That I'm In Trouble.... I Thought As I Went Back Out To The Living Room. I Walked Out A Bit Scared As I Saw Him Already In A Pissy Mood. I Walked Out To The Living Room Slowly And Hesitantly. 

   "HURRY YOUR ASS UP VANDELYA!!" He Shouted. I Rushed Into the Living Room And See My Dad Tapping His Foot Holding A Belt In His Hands. He Motioned For Me To Go Over To Him. I Did As I Was Told Only To Be Hit With The Belt Across the Face. I Felt A Sharp Pain Swipe Across My Face And A Warm Stinging Sensation With Each Hit That Came Across My Body. With Each Hit...Came A Price....Every Hit That I Scream or Cried Out To...I'd Get Hit Double The Strength... And I Can't Help But To Cry....And Scream....Hoping Someone Would Help Me...But I Knew No One Would Help Me.....No One Cared About Me..... Every Time I Cried...I Got Hit Harder Than The Last Time....Or If I Screamed Out....I Got Hit Harder Than When I Cried.... I Want To Get Out Of This Hell Of A Life.... I Want A New Family...This Place Is Driving Me To Lose My Mind.... I Need To Leave...But How.... I Thought As I Was Getting Beat. 

See What I Mean?  Even Her Own Family Is Treating Her Like She's Just A Piece of Shit...Does She Really Not Deserve To Be Alive?....Does She Even Wanna Live Anymore? 

     Finally, After Almost Five Hours Of Being Beat, He Told Me To Go To My Room And Starve For The Next Two Days. I Ran To My Room And Quickly Into The Bathroom And Looked At My New Bruises And Bloody Welts On My Face, Arms, Legs And Torso. I Cleaned Myself Up And Stayed In The Hot Shower To Clear My Head Like I Did Everyday.  I Just Wanna Be At School For Once.... I Usually Hate School...But Then Again...School Is My Safe Haven...My Only Way To Get Out Of This Place.....  I Thought. I Looked At The Clock Next To My Bed. 1:45 AM.  I Yawned And Decided To Lie Down And Sleep The Pain Away.

(Hey There Guys. Dark Here. Just Wanted To Say Thanks So Much For Reading This Story. This IS My First Story On Here. Feel Free To Comment And Give Plenty Of Criticism. I Will Put ALL Your Advice And Suggestions To A Good Use. Anyways, I Hope You've Enjoyed The Story So Far And I Hope To See Or get To Know You Really Soon^^ {BTW: I DO Write Other Things Besides Darkiplier Related Things As You Can Tell...Though I DO Plan On Writing A Darkiplier Fanfiction Sooner or Later...} Again, Thank You For Reading And I Hope You Enjoy the Rest of the Story^^)