Chapter 1 Part 2: The Dream

I Awoke In A Strange Place In The Woods. The Got Out From The Bed I Was In And Stood Onto The Cold Wooden Floor. Why Does This Place Look So Familiar?  I Thought As I Looked Around. 

Maybe Because It IS  Familiar To You?

Who Are You?!

You'll Find Out Soon Enough

Great Now I Have A Voice In My Head....I Must Be Going Crazy...

Just Get Back To The Story Will Ya?

Fine...

    I Walked Around The Room Looking At Miscellaneous Things....Things Such As An Old Doll House, Baby Dolls, And Other Little Toys. This Is A little Girl's Room....But Why Do I Remember It? This Is Starting To Get Weird..... I Walked Out Of The Room And Down The Stairs. I Saw An Old Fireplace. Next To It, A Christmas Tree...Decorated With Lights And And Tinsel.....Plastic Balls On Hooks...All Red And Green. Presents Wrapped In Colorful Paper And Bright Bows. Christmas?  Why Is It Christmas? It's Only April.... Now I'm Starting To Get A Bit Concerned...

You're Telling Me...

Will You Leave Me Alone!?

Why Should I? Besides..I Couldn't Even If I Wanted To...

Why Not?!

You'll Figure It Out Soon Enough. 

Wait....Are You--

Shush! No Spoilers! Get Back To The Story! 

Alright Alright.....Jeez....

  I Walked Downstairs And Went Closer To The Tree. I Looked At The Presents And Saw They All had My Name On Them. One In particular looked Different From The Rest. This Present Was Put Into Some Kind of Liquid. I Grabbed It And Realized What The Substance Was....

   "Blood...." I Muttered To Myself. My Curiosity Grew Stronger...But I Didn't Want To Risk Getting Hurt By What Was Inside. I Put It Down And Went To The Kitchen To Wash The Blood Off My Hands. Where Did The Blood Come From? And Why Was It By The Tree?  What Is Going On? I Looked Around The Kitchen And Saw A Bunch of Antique Silverware And Fine Porcelain. All Looked Like They Were Worth A Great Value. 

   I Looked Out The Kitchen Window And Saw That Night Had Come. I Looked At The Kitchen Clock. 1:45 AM. The Same Time I Went To Sleep.... I Went Back Up To The Room And Lie Down....But For Some Reason...I Couldn't Sleep...I Got Up Looked Around For A Radio And Some CD's. After About Three-Four Minutes Of Searching Around The Room, I Find A Three Days Grace CD And An Old Radio. I Bring Them Into the Room And Set Everything Up. I Placed The CD Into The Radio And Lay Back Down. After A While, I Finally Fell Asleep. 

~A Few Hours Later~

*CRASH*

I Jolted Up At The Sound Of Something Crashing To The Floor. I Look Around And Saw That The Doll House That Was Perched Up On A Stand Had Fallen And Broke. I Shrugged It Off And Just Thought That It Was A Minor Tremor. However...I Didn't Sleep After The Doll House Fell....I Just Lied There Looking At The Ceiling. The...I Heard The Door Creak...I Looked And Saw The Silhouette Of A Man In The Doorway. He Had A Muscular Build And Was Rather Tall. HE Kept Walking Closer...And Closer....And CLOSER....Then...He Vanished. I Looked Around For Him...But There Was No Sign Of Him. I Stayed Awake To Make Sure He Didn't Come Back. After A While I Had Fallen Asleep...But Was Re-Awoken By The Feeling Of A Hand On My Mouth. I Woke Up And Looked Above Me. There He Was...Standing Above Me...Covering My Mouth Trying To Mute Any Sound I'd Made. I Felt A Cold Substance Touch My Face As Well As His Hand...

Blood...

Yep...This Guy...Whoever He Is....He Murdered Someone In The House....And Hid The Body Somewhere....

And Now He Might Be Out To Kill You?! 

Possibly....

Only One Way To Find Out...

Yep...Back To The Story....

I Looked Up At The Man With A Pleading Look In My Eyes. He Didn't Seem To Care....I Looked Around then Saw A Bright Gleam Of A Knife In His Hand. He Raised the Knife High Into The air. My Eyes...Widened With Fear....He Then Plunged the Knife Down To My Chest. I Watched In fear As The Knife Was Speeding Up. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I Woke Up Screaming And I Was Back In My Room. What The Fuck?! Who WAS That? And WHY Did He Want To Kill Me?!  I Looked At My Clock. 7:45 AM. SHIT! I'm Late For School!  I Jumped Out Of Bed And Changed Out Of My PJ's And Into My School Uniform. I Ran Out The Door And Hopped Into My Shitty Ass Car And Drove As Fast As I Could To School. 

{Hey Guys. Sorry This One Is A Bit Shorter...But I Hope You Enjoyed Chapter One Part 2^^ And I Also Hope You Have Amy Questions As Well. If You Do..Feel Free To Comment them. I Will Reply as Soon As I Can. Also, Feel Free To Give Criticism Or  Comments About The Story Or What I can Improve. Thanks For Reading And i Will See You Guys Soon^^}