Chapter 2 Part 2: The Meeting

{Before I Get On With The Story: I Just Wanted To Say That All The Pictures/GIFs That I Am Using For This Are NOT Mine. They All Belong To The Rightful Owners That Made Them. ANYWAY...Now To The Story}

I Stood There...Too Scared T'Move...I Was Still Like A Statue...I Didn't Know If i Should Run....Or Stay Put And See What This...This THING Wanted Frum Me.  All i Could Hear Was This...this Thing Laughing...And Anticipating. "Well, Well, Well. If It Isn't My Old Nemesis~ Hello Sean~" The Strange Being Says, Rather Enthused. 

"Wh...Who Are Ye? Wh..What Do Ye Want Frum Me?" I Asked, Rather Scared. The Figure Chuckled, As If Something I Said Was Funny. He Looks At Me With His Heterochromatic Eyes. His Appearance Was Similar T'Mine.

Who Is This Guy? Or Better Yet...WHAT Is This Guy? I Thought As I Looked At This Thing.  "What Do Ye Want With Me?!" I Asked, A Bit Annoyed. It Just Looked At Me, Once Again, Laughing It's Fookin Arse Off. Then, Out Of Nowhere, It Was Gone. I Looked Around T'Find Nothin...No One... I Sighed, Grabbing My Shorts And Climbed Back UpStairs. I Went Int'My Room, Changing Into My Shorts, Then Got On My Computer. Once I Turned It On, Logged In, And Got Into A Game, I Started T'See Sumthin...Sumthin Glitchy...

No...I...It Can't Be..Not Again...  And Yet It Was. The Thing I Had Seen DownStairs...Was In My Computer. I Freaked Out, Rolling Away In My Chair. All Of A Sudden...Black...Was All I Saw...I Saw Darkness...And I Felt LightHeaded...Then...Nothing...I Had Blacked Out...Nothing Was There To See...I Went Numb...I Couldn't Move...It Was Just...Dull...Lifeless...Nothing Left T'Do Or Even Say...

((Hello People! Sorry This Took So Long To Update, But Here's The Next Part Of Chapter 2!! Hope You Enjoy^^))