Chapter 1 Part 3: The New Kid

I Parked the Car Outside the School And Rushed Into the School. I Went Into The Office To Sign Myself In And Ran Around The Halls Trying To Find My Classroom. 

It's A Miracle You Got Into College....

Shut Up! 

Make Me!

I Will! By Telling The Story.

......

That's What I Thought....

     I Ran And Ran, Trying To Find My Locker. Finally, I Find It And Put All My Shit Into It And Grab The Stuff For My First Class --Forensic Biology-- And Rushed To My Class. I Ran To The Class And Walked Inside Quietly. The Teacher Looked At Me With Great Disappointment With What Looked Like A Slight Bit Of Concern. I Looked Down At My Books And Started Reading. Then There Was A Knock On The Door. I Got Up To Answer It And Saw The Principal. Next To The Principal Was A Young Man. He Had Brown Hair With the top Of It Dyed A Lime Green. He Had Eyes The Color Of The Sky On A Sunny Day...They Were A Gorgeous Light Blue. His Skin Was A Rather Pasty White Color...Almost Pale.....He Wore A Black Hoodie With the YouTube Logo on It And Blue Jeans. His Shoes Were Nike's And He Also Had A Bit Of A Scruffy Beard And Mustache. 

This Guy KINDA Looks Familiar...

No Spoilers! I Want The Audience To See Who He Is...

They Already Know Just By The GIF...

SHUT UP!

Alright Jeez...Anyway...

"Mr. Malarki....This Is Your New Student. He's An Exchange Student From The UK." The Principal Noted. 
"Welcome. Come In Young Man." Mr. Malarki Greeted. The Boy Came Into The Classroom. Based On His Appearance And Body Language He's Not One To Be Shy. He Seems More Like The Outgoing Happy Type. 
"Why Don't Ya Tell us A Bit About Yourself?" The Teacher Said. The Boy  Nods And Stands At The Front Of The Classroom And Smiled Happily. 

"Well...My Name Is Sean McLoughlin. I Am 27 Years Old. I Come From Brighton, UK. I Am A YouTuber Known As JackSepticEye. And..And I Hope I Can Make Sum New Friends Here... Oh! And I'm Irish." The Boy, Sean, Says Happily. 

"Well...There's A Seat Next To Ms. Richards. Why Don't Ya Sit There?" Mr. Malarki Pointed Out. The Boy Nodded And Sat Next To Me. I Looked At Him And I Actually Smiled When He Looked Back At Me. I Quickly Looked Away Blushing A Faint Pinkish Color. I Quickly Looked Away Once He Looked At Me. 

I Think You LIKE This Boy~

SHUT UP Will You?! And When Do You Plan On Introducing Yourself?

I Will Soon Enough. When Ya Need Me Most. 

Whatever....

I Was Getting Kinda Tired...Considering I Had NO Sleep Because Of The Dream I Had... I Tried So Hard To Stay Awake. I Yawn And Lay My Head On My Arms. I looked Up At The Teacher Then The Next Thing I Knew... I Had Passed Out. 

*RRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG*

I Jolted Up To The Sound Of The Bell. I Hurry And Grab My Things And Run Off. While Running Off, I Accidentally Drop My Home Journal. I WAS Gonna Go Get It, However...I Didn't Want To Be Late For My Next Class. 

{Hey Guys. So...Sorry About This One Being So Short, But I Hope You Like It^^. All I'm Gonna Say About Chapter 2 Is That It's In The New Kid's POV. Though I t Will Not Say It Directly..I'll Be Typing It With A More Irishy Accent...If That Makes Any Sense...Anyway. Thanks For Reading And I Will See You Guys In The Next Chapter. Maybe You have More Questions? Maybe You've Answered Previous Ones? Who Knows. As I Have Said Before: Comments AND Criticism Are Always Welcome On Here. I'll Note Them And Take Them Into Consideration. Anyways...Thanks For Reading And I'll See You Guys In Chapter Two^^}