Chapter 2 Part 1: My New Home And Conflict

I Had Noticed That Ms. Richards Had Dropped Her Notebook. I Grabbed It And Went T'Give It T'Her, But When I Looked Up, She Was Gone. I Didn't Know Which Way She Had Gone, So I Just Kept It With Me. I Continued My Day Throughout My Classes. As I Went T'My Next Class, I Was Thinking About The Notebook And What Was Contained Within Its Pages.

Maybe It Was Just Notes Fer Her Last Class...

Or Maybe It's A Diary~

Who Asked Ye?! 

No One~ Just Takin' A Guess~

Well...Leave Yer Guesses Outta This! 

I Went Throughout The Day Just Wantin' T'Know Exactly What The Contents Of This Peculiar Notebook Were. I Hardly Paid Any Attention In ANY Of My Damn Classes...Which Has Now Given Me the Consequence Of Making My Life More Difficult. Oh Well...I Looked At The School's Digital Clock Above The Door. 2:55 PM. Phew...Only 5 Minutes Left

I Was On My Way T'My New Home Here In The Lovely State O'Michigun. I Currently Am Living In The City Of Gaylerd. It's Such A Lovely Little Town Filled With Lights And Brightly Colored Buildins. The Whole City Was Decorated With Christmas Lights And Cover'd With Fresh White Snow. I Had Finally Reached My House. It Was Yellow With White Rails And Everythin'. I LOVED It. I Head Inside T'Look At My New House. The Inside Was Absolutely Beautiful. All The Wonderful Colors, The View Outside, The Kind And Friendly Neighborhood, Everything Here Is Just Wonderful.  I Just Wanted T'Take Pictures And Show All My Friends Back In Brighton. Once I Got T'My House, I Had Went Straight Inside And Straight Up T'My Bedroom. I Set Everything Down And Went To My Work Desk T'Do My Homework. Homework On The Ferst Day...I LOVE It... NOT... Why The School Gives Out Homework On The Ferst Day....Is Beyond My Knowledge, Then Again...It's MY Ferst Day.

By The Time I Got My Homework Done, It Was About 11:45 PM. "Holy Fookin' Shit! I Must've Lost Track Of The Time. I Better Be Gettin' T'Sleep." I Yawned As I Got Undressed From My School Clothes And Int'My PJ's. I Was Left In My Boxers, Looking For My Favorite PJ Shorts, When I Heard My Door Open. I Looked Behind Me...Nothing. Must've Been The Wind I Thought As I Shut The Door. After I Shut It, THAT'S When I Realized My Shorts Were In The Basement, Where The Laundry Room Was Located. I Grabbed My Phone, Walked Out Of My Room, And Head Downstairs. I Walked Down A Narrow Hallway, Which Led To The Basement. I Went Down Int'The Basement, After Turnin' On The Flashlight Fer My Phone. The Steps Down T'The Laundry Room Creaked Under My Feet With Each Step I Took. Once I Reached The Bottom, I Walked To The Dryer Rather Slowly. Fer Sum Fooked Up Reason, The Atmosphere Down Here Felt....Different. Not Really Sure How T'Explain It. All I Feel Down Here Is My Chest Compressing, Causing Pain...It's Really Cold Down Here, Which MAY Be Due T'The Snow On The Ground. I Feel...Scared...But Really, There's Nothing To Be Afraid Of Down Here...Well..Besides The Spiders And Cobwebs. I Shudder Just Thinking About Them. All I Wanna Do At This Point Was T'Get My PJ Shorts And Get The FOOK Outta That Basement. I Made My Way T'The Dryer, My Breathing Still A Bit Heavy. Out Of Nowhere, I Hear A Loud Crashing Sound Coming Frum Behind Me. I Quickly Spun Around T'See What Was There, But There Wasn't Anything There. The...The House MUST Be Rather Old... I Thought To Myself. I Grabbed My Shorts And Started To, Quickly, Head For The Stairs. I Was About T'Go Up The Stairs, When...

*CRASH* 

The Fook Was That?! What's With This House?  My Mind And Heart Were Racin' A Mile A Minute. Out Of Nowhere, The Room Was Glowing...The Glow Was Neon Green...It Had An Eerie Feelin' Te It. I Didn't Wanna Turn Around. I Was Petrified...Frozen Still With Fear.....I Didn't Know What T'Do. Then, I Hear Laughter. It Sounded Viral...Or Rather...Glitchy... I Was Now Shaking...I Didn't WANT T'Face Whatever Was Behind Me. Apparently, However, IT Wanted ME. 

Remind Ye Of Someone Sean?~

 Actually...Now That Ye Mention It Voice....It Does...

Well...Now Ye Can Stop Tellin The Story. Let The Audience Figure Out Who It Is. 

Alright Voice.

((Hey Guys. Dark Here. Sorry For Not Updating In A While, But I FINALLY Managed To Get This Part Updated. Hurray^^ Now...Who Or What Could Sean's Subconscious Voice Be Talking Of? Well...He DOES Sound Like A Familiar Being. But, There's Only ONE WAY To Find Out...And That Way, Is To Wait For The Next Part Of Chapter 2. HOPEFULLY You Guys Liked This. AGAIN I'm SO Sorry For Not Updating This, Been Busy With Real Life Things And Kinda Forgot About WattPad. Anyway, Enjoy The Read))